• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades in BBS trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

idk if its been discussed but can that be maybe a graveyard of keyblades and/or the wielders!! sorry if its been discussed!

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I thought this was gonna be one of those..."ZOMG!!!!! DID U NOTICE THE KEYBLADES DONT HAVE KEYCHAINS!" threads.....but since its not.....

i think it was discussed as VAT collected them and sent them there....but i like ur idea better

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
no one really knows what it is. i think its a place where every keyblade ever made goes
but i thought it was gonna be another one of those pointless threads

Stars

リク
^ Yeah it is... they have keychains on their keyblades... but DS only has his keychian in certain scene...>.>

safire inthe sky

they were talking about how only DS and MX have keychains on their keyblades, terra, ven and aqua do not. but I think it is quite possible that it is like a keyblade graveyard, or keybearer graveyard, hmm that is a very creepy thought

shadow_of_light

^yeah, thats been said before. the only thing i can come up with is that that is the result of the keyblade wars, which may be where we get keychains from: the remnants and memories or those who weilded the orginal. thus, it could maybe be the idea behind to keybearer; keep the peace (or destroy it) to bring balance of some kind.... o.o???

mannymuffman

^yeah, thats been said before. the only thing i can come up with is that that is the result of the keyblade wars, which may be where we get keychains from: the remnants and memories or those who weilded the orginal. thus, it could maybe be the idea behind to keybearer; keep the peace (or destroy it) to bring balance of some kind.... o.o???

i like this!!! i also think that since the key blade chooses u i think that one that fit ur heart an personality would appear to u an tyhats y there are so many!!! but the key chains come form, like u said the memories of those keyblades. an i tink that only masters or chosen ones have the abilty to summon thsoe keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back