• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade's attchment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

Just what part a keyblade weilder is the keyblade attched to the heart,body or soul?

I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 when I thought that the keyblade was attched to the heart but Roxas had no heart so why would the keyblade be attched to a Nobody "It's a hollow shell." so why not the Heart or the soul?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A keyblade can only be weilded by strong hearted people...

Roxas' case is special... Though nobodies normally lack the ability to weild keyblades, Roxas does own that ability, but only due to Sora... Roxas' keyblades are more or less copies of Sora's...
If I recall correctly, it may have something to do with the way Roxas was formed... I honestly can remember at the moment...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, the way I see it, a keyblade resides in your Heart, and you can summon it at will, in the manner Sora and every other keywielder does. Because Sora's Heart did not end up in the Darkness, Roxas could draw his keyblades from that Heart. Sora would have never noticed since he was asleep at the time when Roxas was using his keyblades...

Ultima Key

Hey, Angel's Prayer

when do you get to change the words under neath your name(the ones like a rank or something)
Please o god answer i have 2 know

mislead_light

im not sure but in some other threads ppl said that Roxas's keyblades were nothing but memorys of sora's keyblade. oh and to Ultima keyblade u can only change the thing under your name once u do a 1000 posts

master the key

but if roxas was usin his keyblades wat about the world that never was roxas uses 2 keyblades while sora is fighting him

mislead_light

yeah it was agree, im still trying to decide wether it happend in his head or Roxas transported him to that place(the place wher u first start out in both games for trainging). Also for Roxas's keyblade its kinda hard to explain but i'll try. Roxas has most or all of Sora's memorys, and the keyblades he has are memorys of Sora's i guess in a away ther keyblades with out a heart. well i don't think what i just said made very much scence but that like the best i caould do in terms of explaining it

funnymanhaha1000

Roxas could use the keyblade because he was Sora's nobody. He had the same keyblades sora did, and being that we was a special nobody, that probly grants him some special stuff, like having "feelings" which nobodys supposedly dont have.

raxsas

I'd say that because he is sora's nobody he whould be able to weald
the same key blades that sora has. sorry if this has already
been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back