• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades and armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbot

She meant like Drive Forms. Not multiplayer wise. While I still say the armour will have something to do with the game, she's entitled to her hope that armour won't be some overpowered drive thing.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
She meant like Drive Forms. Not multiplayer wise. While I still say the armour will have something to do with the game, she's entitled to her hope that armour won't be some overpowered drive thing.

i hear yah ..i just dont see the point in hoping or thinking the armor holds no significance whatsoever even if it hadnt been confirmed that it ties into the story ..

Abbot

i hear yah ..i just dont see the point in hoping or thinking the armor holds no significance whatsoever even if it hadnt been confirmed that it ties into the story ..

It's opinion and wishful thinking. Some people are disappointed with the game, without even playing it. So, Allister's not the worst. In fact, she's not even bad. She just doesn't like the idea of armour, and is stating her opinion.

Abbot

So I just read the Dengeki Interview translation. Guess what?

Dengeki Translation said:
[The armor they wear in the Arena] isn’t so important for battles, as it is for the story where they will wear it frequently.

Abbot

Well, besides possible moving-from-world-to-world gameplay. But, obviously, this means the armour actually has more meaning than we thought. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah...but it wasn't involving gameplay or anything, it's not like we will see it in every cutscene but still pretty good. I didnt want to have a particular importance to the keyblade or a major role in the story. i'm fine with it being the story by acting as space suits for TAV can travel worlds

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yeah...but it wasn't involving gameplay or anything, it's not like we will see it in every cutscene but still pretty good. I didnt want to have a particular importance to the keyblade or a major role in the story. i'm fine with it being the story by acting as space suits for TAV can travel worlds

what makes you say that (no pun intended) ..just wondering why you dont want it to/think it should have any relavence to the keyblade or story

Allister Rose

French Lover
what makes you say that (no pun intended) ..just wondering why you dont want it to/think it should have any relavence to the keyblade or story

relevance to the story is fine, like explain how they travel, or them wearing there suits occasionally in a cutscene, but giving particular importance to the story, as to giving it plot, is not a very good thing IMO. i hate armor having to be important and having role. it's like hat or something, you use it to protect but dont add onto it.

it's like drive forms, you see sora occasionally in a drive form but do you ever see them explain each form he has and why he has it and what it has to do with the story?

that kind of view makes me believe that physical objects are important in he story other than heart, memory and body and occasionally magic.

I also dont like the idea of memory having physical importance aswell...

Abbot

relevance to the story is fine, like explain how they travel, or them wearing there suits occasionally in a cutscene, but giving particular importance to the story, as to giving it plot, is not a very good thing IMO. i hate armor having to be important and having role. it's like hat or something, you use it to protect but dont add onto it.

it's like drive forms, you see sora occasionally in a drive form but do you ever see them explain each form he has and why he has it and what it has to do with the story?

that kind of view makes me believe that physical objects are important in he story other than heart, memory and body and occasionally magic.

I also dont like the idea of memory having physical importance aswell...

Well, technically, memory is part of the heart. So it's still part of that 'heart' thing. But, yeah, I see what you mean.

But, about that hat thing. Professor Layton comes to mind. He has a kickass top hat, and it has some meaning to the plot in his third game, I think. But more on his personal background. So, yeah. I still see what you mean.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, technically, memory is part of the heart. So it's still part of that 'heart' thing. But, yeah, I see what you mean.

i dont want to argue...but it's not, if it was...then nobodies would have felt some essence of heart in them

Abbot

i dont want to argue...but it's not, if it was...then nobodies would have felt some essence of heart in them

Really? I'm pretty sure memory was a part of the heart... Yeah. It was.

Namine messed with Sora's memory, by messing with his heart. Nobodies don't have hearts, but they have the memories FROM the heart. And with those memories, they can simulate having a heart. But, yeah I don't want to argue. :p

Anyways.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Really? I'm pretty sure memory was a part of the heart... Yeah. It was.

Namine messed with Sora's memory, by messing with his heart. Nobodies don't have hearts, but they have the memories FROM the heart. And with those memories, they can simulate having a heart. But, yeah I don't want to argue. :p

Anyways.

no, memories only give heart physical form, but it's not really part of the heart.

Abbot

Well, it seems like memory's becoming a big part of the game, so I see why there are a lot of memory theories. It's one of the most confusing things in KH right now. But, yeah, I think I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back