• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades and armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbot

Just a head's up, this next post is NOT to argue with Allister.

It's about what Grace said. About the D-Link and armour. That could happen actually. We don't know what D-Link is yet, so by all means, it could be something to do with the armour. Possibly it stands for Defence Link or something. Armour is used for defensive purposes. When you use D-Link, the pieces of armour that are already with TAV could extend to become full armour, for defensive purposes/other purposes and whatnot.

I'd actually find that kind of cool.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Just a head's up, this next post is NOT to argue with Allister.

It's about what Grace said. About the D-Link and armour. That could happen actually. We don't know what D-Link is yet, so by all means, it could be something to do with the armour. Possibly it stands for Defence Link or something. Armour is used for defensive purposes. When you use D-Link, the pieces of armour that are already with TAV could extend to become full armour, for defensive purposes/other purposes and whatnot.

I'd actually find that kind of cool.

if i can point something simple out here ..i think that whether or not this is how the armor is used, or if its done though the keyblade summoning it at the weilders "request" ..the fact remains that in order for armor to extend over their bodies through the d-link, or if it is simply manifestd over them by their keyblsde.. than we could probly all agree that the only way this would be possibly is through magic? correct? ..the only reason a keyblade weilder is even able to use magic though ..is THROUGH the power that the keyblade brings to them when the weilder is chosen ..so regardless of how it happens or is possible (weilders magic or keyblades manifestation) ..its only because of the keyblade that it would happen to being with? ..which is my original point?? the keyblade would be responsible in either instance

Allister Rose

French Lover
doesnt dual wielding have two different keyblades? so how would this work out of pure curiosity for speculation and no arguing

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
where would TAV get the second charm to dual wield? i think there own modes is enough. i dont think dual wielding or drive forms should make it in BBS.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
where would TAV get the second charm to dual wield? i think there own modes is enough. i dont think dual wielding or drive forms should make it in BBS.

what does duel-weilding have to with tav? ..we were never told anything to suggest they even could ..nor that charms are what even makes it possible? ..like what are you talking about?

Allister Rose

French Lover
says who?? (25 characters)

it's not need to be said, but seen. Look, at there dual wielding, they need two keycharms to make two keyblades appear. possibly two keycharms added to one keyblade to split the power into two.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
it's not need to be said, but seen. Look, at there dual wielding, they need two keycharms to make two keyblades appear. possibly two keycharms added to one keyblade to split the power into two.

lol whatever you say allister ..im not even gonna go here with you

Athaydea

Bronze Member
sigh...must everyone be so terribly rude all the time. do you have anything that might think otherwise?

if you consider me stopiing a long and drawn out discussion which will inevetably turn into an argument because we share completely different views and opinons on pretty much every thing we've discussed - being rude ..then sure? ..im being rude? ..ill just let you think and believe what you will while i do the same ..im not in the mood for a dramatic debate

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you consider me stopiing a long and drawn out discussion which will inevetably turn into an argument because we share completely different views and opinons on pretty much every thing we've discussed - being rude ..then sure? ..im being rude? ..ill just let you think and believe what you will while i do the same ..im not in the mood for a dramatic debate

it's not dramatic. i'm not the one making this dramatic at all, and this is a completely different argument, (i thought it was just conversation, but apparently it's argument) i basically asked for your side, and you stopped conversation is a not a very nice way.

i really dont understand why all members are like this, you disagree a few times and all of a sudden they think you want to fight. what;s wrong with just talking about it? same thing with opinion, do people have to take it so hard just by saying you think or you have a feeling on something? i never say your theory is completely wrong, and if i do i would bring up points and if the points dont work, then oh well, i have nothing more to say

Athaydea

Bronze Member
it's not dramatic. i'm not the one making this dramatic at all, and this is a completely different argument, (i thought it was just conversation, but apparently it's argument) i basically asked for your side, and you stopped conversation is a not a very nice way.

im not saying it is one ..but it will turn into one ..theres no doubt in my mind

i really dont understand why all members are like this, you disagree a few times and all of a sudden they think you want to fight. what;s wrong with just talking about it? same thing with opinion, do people have to take it so hard just by saying you think or you have a feeling on something? i never say your theory is completely wrong, and if i do i would bring up points and if the points dont work, then oh well, i have nothing more to say

lol (this may sound rude) ..but instead of saying every other member is a certain way ..perhaps you should look towards yourself and consider why people take things you say in the manner that they do ..that is neither here nor there though ..my point is simply that regrdless of what the topic has been ..i hve yet to agree with your opinions or reasoning behind the beliefs you have ..and as with before, i do not agree with what you said regrding the two keychains=two keyblades thing and whatever else was thrown in there ..so instead of me explaining why i dont and then explaing what i believe, which you will not agree with, im simply ending what will lead into an argument before it becomes one ..

Athaydea

Bronze Member
-- So why are they wearing armor?

Yasue: Well, since it has something to do with the story, I’m keeping it a secret (laugh.) The armor isn’t there just to protect them from enemies, I’ll say that much.

..kinda called this one??

(sorry bout the double post)

Abbot

I think there's something somewhere that said in a Trailer or something similar, Ven was seen with his armor materializing, in Stitch's World, and flying beside him. I'll look for it.

EDIT:
Found it, from the Trailer section of the OP of the Tokyo Game Show thread.

"We also see Ven becoming armored and riding something that looks like the Keyblade from KHII FM “tamarishi shinen” [don’t know English name, if there is one.] and riding in space with Stitch."

So, I think, gameplay-wise, outside of multiplayer, it's for travelling the worlds. :/

Athaydea

Bronze Member
can you give us a link? i just hope they dont make armor possible through gameplay like some drive form

lol still riding this horse? ..first you refused to believe it has any importance - then we find out it does? ..lol next youre hoping they wont make it usable in gamplay, which we know it will be ..from what ive gathered ..you can use it in multiplayer mode ..as well as in the manner abbot showed in regards to ven?..

anything else youd like to not see which we likely will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back