• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keybladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

In this RPG you will need to make a character,a keyblade you made up,the age you want to be,also make a picture of your character with there Keyblade and their battle pose,I will pick certain people.

Name:Jose
Keyblade:Air Blade
Element:Wind
Personality:Sora's
Bio:He originally was from another world but he came here when he was a baby but one day his parents left without saying a word.

Name:
Keyblade:
Element:
Personality:
Bio:

Characters
Sora910=Jose

Last edited:

x6xauronx6x

Name:Stahn Zesper
Keyblade: EdgeCrusher

451953m.jpg

this is my character.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
OOC: Hey Sora910 your roleplay needs a story to it and it needs to have rules, or the adminstarters will shut down your rp

Name: Symoria Evans
Keyblade: Dark Flame

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC: yea this is pretty pointless so im not joining i mean .....theres so story just a bunch of templates....

Sora910

Ok ill put that up.Also I have to add a couple more things.[Look at my post above to see the template]NOTE:YOUR CHARACTER HAS TO BE MADE UP AND DRAWN BY YOU!!!

Story
Sora,Kairi,Riku and everybody else never knew there were more people on their world and the day the heartless came the other kids were in trouble as well.But we aren't there yet these kids dont know whats comming.

Rules
1.Your character has to be made up.
2.No cussing or fighting with each other or your out.
3.Everything has to be filled out.
4.If you have questions ask me.
5.No offtopic ideas.

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
yea dude im with you and by the way were on earth did you get that signature with the knights helmet half off it lookks....like...SORA

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
This rp fails until further notice. I suggest you adding far more to the storyline so it doesn't crash and burn, inevitably becoming a spamfest.

Swag

Young King
OOC: This RP is fail. You must have at least two paragraphs in the opening post first of all, it's a rule. Secondly, I don't suggest beginers to make RPs, try to join someones to get the feel of how an RP is supposed to be. Just some words of wisdom.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Yes they are, I'm in a few and I started my own. And the plot is a nice lengh (sp?) I'm just waiting for Ivy and Twilight knight16 before I start or I might just start out with out them but I would like them in there so people won't think about taking the keyblade because I'm only letting four people have them.

Swag

Young King
Good RP's- Lord of Chaos's new RP (forgot the name), Absolution Fear's new Rp( I recomend him, I did my first RP with him he's good), War of the Elementals (if you beg Blahmaster he might give you a spot =P), Melodies of Life, that Digimon X Saga RP, Disgaea: The Overlord's True Might.

Last edited:

Nobodys Angel

This rp fails until further notice. I suggest you adding far more to the storyline so it doesn't crash and burn, inevitably becoming a spamfest.

i think it's PAST spamfest....i mean really

Sora,Kairi,Riku and everybody else never knew there were more people on their world and the day the heartless came the other kids were in trouble as well.But we aren't there yet these kids dont know whats comming.

doesnt that kind of look like spam...:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back