• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keybladers: The leauge of kings A R213 & Ds production

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Keybladers/Kingdom hearts: The leauge of Kings (A Riku213 and DS Crossover):

ONly a month after the Events of Keybladers: The revenge of darkness, Darkness seemed to re surface again ready to fight. Ruining every one's vacation. Now old hero's must come back with new heros to sdave both universe Good and Evil. But as a twist three certain Hero's have forgotten about the war and need to be found once more. Steve Riku BHk and Sora Have all gone missing and have not been found. Now the old Hero's can choose to find them then continued or just continue. But either way a new king will shine out.

Rules:
Basic rules romance is allowed.

Steve Sora Riku BHK: Place unknown
Roy:
Jen:
Jayx:
Nemisis:
Xell:
Zak:
Ken: annoying some one on earth: Jk guy

When you post please post were you are so I can add you to list. And when you do join re-post your character inro so the new players will know you.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((i think that Jen shall be....on Earth! with her grandma....oh yeah and let's say that Jen's appearance changed, ok?))

Name : Jen Johansen (just call her Jen)
Weapons : none.....she had them taken away.....
Appearance :
angelofanime.com-general-143.jpg

Bio : Too much crap happened.....let's just say her parents are dead and she's with her Grandma now......
Personality : Quiet, but can be outgoing, boy crazy, and loves to be dangerous sometimes.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Zak Darkmare

Appearance:
shadow7fa.jpg

Bio:Zak Decided to stay at Earth and help rebuild his small little area of Heavan that was detroyed so long ago.The threat of the darkness brought him away from the rubildment.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve walked into a hut and there was Sora sitting down having a cuip of tea with Riku. Suddenly Rikku jumped from in front of Steve an kissed him. "How did fishing go?"

((Sorry guys gotta go no one play any of my guys! zbzui that means you))

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Name : Ken
Weapon (s) : twin kingdom keys{when summoned}then can change into different keys,and /or fuse
Appearance : he now wears white/black armguards for his arms and to cover his weakness...{cursed seal}and a black headband with a metal plate on it....{curse symbol on it...... sharigan kick ace...lol}a black shirt,black/white zipper vest with {sora's fusion}{black/white} fire on it...and then his pants are black and are cargo pants with no back pockets and two side pockets.black and blue shoes.....
Personality :ehh whats to say a persons a person...i guess he's like me littereal tries to be funny,sometimes is,ha,and is just intteligent...pretty much the same as last time except he knows pain know because of the war and all of the losses.......
Bio :{this is a hand full,] is on a search for his dad he learned he was a adopted,then he learned he was a shell,then he learned he was the second shell but a twin one.....nek is the one he needs to fuse with to becomer whole........... he fused with him now they need to destroy the thirteenth order and fuse with BHK
ooc:WE ARE BACk muahahahahhahahahahahaahaha{as i asked DS am i crazy sometimes i have conversations in my heads....AND WHAT ABOUT ME RIKU213.....WHY AM I NOT UP THERE???AND I COULDNT ANYWAY>>>I WASNT UP THERE AND I WOULDNT>>>>I WAS IN THE ORIGINAL ehhhhh lol j/k it's ok>>>>]

Riku213

God of Caos
"Fishing was fine Wakka has the food now and is cooking it" Steve said smiling. Rikku kissed him again and ran out.

"So Steve when are you guys getting married?" BHk Asked impzatiently.. Steve then choked for some reason.

"Wow.. Were did that come from?" Sora said.

"Well I know I am young but I hope soon!" Steve said sitting down by Sora. "So let go over this again. I am your brother by soul... And I am Bhk's Twin... That Means the adult Sora must be...?" Steve contineud.

"Realted to you too!" Sora said.....

"ohh.......*Shudders* My head hurts guy Stop!" Steve said holding his head. "Wait... if your here that means your adult veriason is dead witch means everyone who was related to you is no longer related meaning me kissing jen was not a sin..." Steve continued.

"Did anyone else find that secntece screwed up!" Riku said walking in.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen was feeling like crap and sat down next to her grandmother. "I'm so sorry dear. He wasn't right for you anyways."

Jen smiled. "You're right grandma...He was a loser anyways right? Umm....I gotta go to sleep." Jen said quickly as she ran to her room and plopped down on the bed. She was feeling like crap and just wanted to sleep forever.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve sighed in relief. "So all people who were realted to you aren't anymore right?"

"Correct!" Kiari said ciming in.

"okay so that means I altered time or something." Steve contiued.

"Who cares now I am only related to Your Bhk and wait that's it and hopefully Rikku soon." Sora said laughing.

"I SAID IT'S COMING I WON'T MARRY-" Steve began to say.

"M....M....Maryy me?...." Some one said.

"Yes" Steve said not knowing who sia dit this rikku ran in.

"Oh were getting married." She said hugging Steve tightly.

"What just happened?" Steve said as tears rolled down his face from lack of breath.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:are there alternate versions of earth in this game......i want to go to ninja leaf vilage.....

Riku213

God of Caos
Rikku let go and ran out crying in joy. Steve was laughing and soon it turned into sobbing. "Why....why... all I wanted tyo do was tell Sora to stop........ ah.... Oh well" Steve said laughing

"So Should we make Ken a bro or what?" Riku asked

"Ya we can make riku and Ken one all at once!" BHk said running out. Everyone else followd him except for Steve who layed down on a bed.

"I am sorry for saying this but I miss the heartless"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jen got up and yawned. She looked as if nothing amused her anymore and as if she was tired of living. She shook her head. The phone rang. Jen ran to answer it.

"Hello?" Jen asked boredly.

"Hello. Is this Jen? My name is Peter and I'm calling with news regarding the whereabouts of a certain Steve." The man said on the line.

"I don't know where he is, nor do I care!" Jen said as she slammed the phone down on the hook and stomped off into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
His cell phone rang.((His ring was the Family guy theme))"Talk To me!"He laughed.
"Zak can you come here?"A voice he did'nt recongnize was on the line."Who is this?"
"Just come to Kelso's house."
"Hmmmm."Zak ran to the house.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ken got up....."yawn...."then he got up and ,got dressed,ate,and went out...."the village is nice.....*remebers that everyone is on a one month vaca then they leave for the other worlds to seal their keyholes......(and to find steve and bhk and sor and riku.....}*hmmm my gummi ship is hidden underneath my home luckily...."ken walks down and trains......

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve yawned and layed down on a bed and bwegan to sleep. but what he did not know was the thing he fought had left for a while and returned to catch huim off guard and resting.

out side Rikku was talking to Yuna. "Ya he actually said yes!"

"Wow your really getting married"

(any one can join even you even Noobs ALL MAY JOIN)

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Gabriel

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Personality: Condradicting

Bio: Not much is known except he was born in Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back