• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc: Smallville is a good show I LIKE SUPERMAN....COMICS ARE GOOOD...............

ken teleported to earth"how the......wow weird "

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
((awwwww!!!! I finally get a turn on the computer and no one's on!!! and I had to wake up early to get the computer before my brother!!!!! (well, it's 8 over here, but to me that's kinda early on the weekends.......) anyway.... ))

* really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really far away from where Jayx and Roy are, there are two worlds left that are still locked (holloween town doesn't count cause it was just locked). one of them though, is slowly opening.*

*Jayx jumps onto a plat form, they had been fighting for awhile now, she then puts a barrier around her so Roy wouldn't attack her and jumps off the platform she was on and is kneeling on the ground, staring at the floor, coughing, sneezing, and starting to cry from the pain. lights are bouncing around in her barrier* "ah! why now?! why me?! why am I the one who has the "blessing" out of my whole Island?!!!! It's a curse!!!!!" *coughs a few times, there are a bunch of lights in her barrier so she takes the barrier away, the lights start bouncing off the walls.* "why me?!" she says crying, she sneezes and a barrier goes up around Roy.*

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:theres a new thread dats why i think.......or are we doing both......keybLADERS A R213 AND DS PRODUCTION lol....
(steve named it)we should wrap it up on this thread and start on that thread more....K?just wondering dont be mad.....

ken wlaked up and saw the platform.....he saw roy and jayx next to him kneeling down with the lights,etc shooting out hiting everything ang bouncing off....."I have to help them"he teleported up there and got ready to fight...

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT :

I am now closing this thread for reasons of, well, there's a continuation of this one on a different thread! LOL! So, hope to see you guys on the other thread and keep up the great RPing! Bye!

Sincerely,
*Destiny_Seeker*

P.S.~ If anyone is lost in the story or what is going on, please PM me so I can catch you up on the story. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back