• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Ive been here since forever!!!!" Roy screamed hitting him over the head. "Aw crap i forgot." Roy stood up and looked around frantically for something. "i have to get rid of them all before Jayx get's here."

Da_BlackSora

Tony laughed as he watched him scramble around. "you know she's just going to pick some up on her way over here right. you've tried this plenty of times and it did'nt work."

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Roy stopped and threw one of the rocks at him. "Man how did i pick up that habit. anyway since she's running late maybe she'll forget all about these stupid things." Roy began to toss them in the water.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark had his arms crossed. "Its Mark." he watched the others talk, and walked over to Phil, "Any harder things I can fight?" Phil looked at him, "Well, yeah! he took him inside the arena. He fliped a switch on the gate and a giant Darkside came out. Phil ran back inside, Mark smiled and put on his mask, "looks like fun..."

Xell

Wait, wut?
"....HEY MIZU GUESS WHAT!? WE HAVE AN ASS AMONG US HIS NAME IS MARK" *he glares at mark and walks to Mizu*

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve looked at Kiara's new clothes and hair colour "Just like before" Steve said smiling. Kiara back up and looked up him and bit her lip. The boy had a large knife about to stab it into Steve's head. Kiara scremaed and Steve tunred around and in an instant it was over. The boy was cut in alf at an agle. His body fell apart and vanished. Steve drew his sword and up slashed at ang gle killing him.

keyblader05

NAME: kenal g. temins
WEAPONS: the haven keyblade, the blade is an angel wing but had a blade attached to it.
appearance: http://lineage2.17173.com/Game_shot/images/Char_CG/[11]Human_male(magician).jpg
PERSONALITY: cocky and immature, doesnt liston, wants to do things his own way, but he is also very charming, XD.
BIO: he is a fighter that trains all day and just goes through life to try and find a meaning, he had just finished a compatision in the collesiom, or how ever its spelt, and walkes up to the people talking.

"you guys here for the comp? if so you just missed it" he said in a happy voice.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
[[i need to change mine i didnt look at yours roy......you know what nevermind it took alot of time to write that]]
ken woke up and strecthed "yaw......n"

Riku213

God of Caos
Everyone was amazed Steve was in the air of the ground two feet from the slash he landed on the ground and jumped back and pointed his blade at one of the boys like he was locking a keyhole. Not a drop of blood was on his blade the slash and cut was that fine. "Look. I can kill you two and rip you apart like tissue paper now leave"

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark laughed, he ran towards the Darkside, he pulled out a string of his jacket it had kunai's with scrolls hooked on to a string, he threw it and the kunai's released and striked it in the chest, he held hand to his chest. "RYOKEN!!!!" dust was spinning around him and the darkside chest blew up. He took his mask off and ran up to Xell, "BEAT THAT CHUMP!!" he glared at Xell

keyblader05

kenal noticed they didnt answer his question so he just asked another. "hi im kenal, a fighter from the collasium, who are you?" he asked questioningly.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Pfft.. You know you shouldn't feel so happy over a god damn darkside, darksides suck, I've beaten 3 all at once, and with every limb i cut off it they turned to 10 neo shadows well, how about that? And I done it easy don't get cocky" Xell said smirking *He sits next to Mizu and looks at Kenal* "Hi I'm Xell I have been here for 3 years training against heartless.. as has Mizu" Xell says seriously, not wanting to be kind because of Mark

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve seen four figures run around one of them stopped and Steve seen Cloud. Steve calmed down sheath his weapon "Why are you here brother?"

"Evil is back. Our evil not thiers" With Thoes Words Steve was filled with terror.

"No" Steve said finatly He picked up Kiara and jumped onto the school roof.

Suddenyl at the colisium A new heartless surronded evryone (No one can kill them Steve has to teach you how. You can try but then you have to post that it did not work)

Steve hoped on a bike that cloud had wating and Gave Kiara a helmet and let her sit on the back. Barret and Tifa and Yuffie then appeard on Bikes. Steve gave a smirk and did not put on a helmet. They all hit the throttle and were off.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx was sitting in a tree watching the two, smiling* Jayx really hadn't changed at all, she was taller n' stuff but besides that she was exactly the same. her aim was better when throwing rocks though, her flying was better,and her magic was awsome, but she still had her childish personality, and threw rocks whenever she could. *Jayx in the tree pelted 20 rocks in a row at Roy,*

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
Riku213 said:
Suddenyl at the colisium A new heartless surronded evryone (No one can kill them Steve has to teach you how. You can try but then you have to post that it did not work)

(Oh come on dude that's just being a lil bit selfish... Geez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back