• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
The boy ran at Steve yelling Steve rolled his eyes and slid his left foot foeward tripping him. Steve them elbowed him into the ground. There was a thud and he did not get up. Steve walked towards kiara and the last boy. He was very musclear. Steve had packed on some muscle too like come one war can do that to ya. Steve stopped in front of Kiara and the boy pulled out a knife. Steve shook his headand grabbed the knife and jabbed the boy in the face breaking his nose. Did I forget to mention Steve's clothes are black.

Steve looked at Kiara who smiled. "What took you so long?' She asked smiling.

"Well Fighting on a planet that wasen't there makes it hard to come home to live here for good now doesn't it?" Steve said as Kiara's eyes became filled with suprise.

"Your.. Your staying?"

"As Far as I know my assistance in war is no longer needed." Kiara Smiled to These words and began to cry. She jumped into Steve's arms and cried on his shoulder.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The camp fire had went out. "Hmm" Roy rose his hand."aluminite!!" a stream of heat emerged from his hand and lit up all surrounding areas. "Damn it where are they. they know we only do this once a week why are they so late."

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark walked into the arena, he put on his mask and took had kunai's in each between each finger, two guard armors appeared he threw a even amount of kunai at the Guard Armors. The last two that he threw at them had strings on them, Mark grabbed the strings and pushed them into each other. He let go and jumped into the air, he threw flaming shurikens at them and they exploded on impact. "Phew..." he landed on the ground and walked back to the front gate.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
The girl woke up in a strange place. She didn't know where she was. It looked as if she was in an old fashioned Greek arena. The girl had landed in Olympus Coliseum. She got up slowly and walked around. She saw Xell, Mizu, and Mark and walked up to them.

"Excuse me, but do you know where I am?" The girl asked sweetly.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He looked at mark* "Wow you're pretty nifty with the ninja weapons I gotta say" *Xell smirked* "So what brings you to these parts"

Da_BlackSora

Tony rushed down the beach. "Aw man he's going to be so mad at me." Tony was now 18 and way more mature and friendly. he wears an all black outfit and a solid black earing in his left ear. Tony saw a huge bright light come from around a rock. "He must be mad. oh well i can deal with it." He walked around the corner to see Roy.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He jumps out of his shoes* "WHAT THE.. JEN?!" Xell says shakily *He turns around, it sounded just like Jen but it wasn't* "Oh sorry.. Thought you were somone else hehe, my name is Xell" *He puts his hand out*

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Name : Ken
Weapon (s) : twin kingdom keys{when summoned}then can change into different keys,and /or fuse
Appearance : he now wears silver/blue armguards for his arms and to cover his weakness...{cursed seal}and a black headband with a metal plate on it....{curse symbol on it...... sharigan kick ace...lol}a black shirt,blue zipper jacket with {sora's}black/white fire on it...and then his pants are blue and are cargo pants with no back pockets and two side pockets.black and blue shoes.....
Personality :ehh whats to say a persons a person...i guess he's like me littereal tries to be funny,sometimes is,ha,and is just intteligent...pretty much the same as last time except he knows pain know because of the war and all of the losses.......
Bio :{this is a hand full,] is on a search for his dad he learned he was a adopted,then he learned he was a shell,then he learned he was the second shell but a twin one.....nek is the one he needs to fuse with to becomer whole...........
ooc:WE ARE BACk muahahahahhahahahahahaahaha{as i asked DS am i crazy sometimes i have conversations in my heads....]

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Oh hey Tony." Roy said as he stood from the ground. "You know your late right................wheres Jayx have you seen her. come here a second i want to show you something."

Endgame

:D
Nemesis slammed the hatch closed, standing back to look at his handiwork. It had taken over 2 years to scavenge the parts from around Halloween Town, but he had finally fixed his Gummi ship, which had been left damaged and broken in the town square when he had hijacked Jen's ship...he winced. Thinking about that brought back painful memories.
You do have really nice eyes...
He started inspecting the outside of the ship, trying not to think about that. It was in the past.
Strolling inside, he tried to fire up then engines and was rewarded with a coughing sound, followed by a muffled explosion.
"Still needs a little work."

Da_BlackSora

Tony began to walk towards Roy. "No i have'nt seen her. i thought she would be here before me but i guess not. dont even try to beat me up im not in the mood today Roy." he said as he sat down next to the fire. "how long have you been out here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back