• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBladers Return : Revenge of the Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Ok everyone! I am finally making the sequel to my last thread, The KeyBladers. Here is where the old crew is right now before they are reunited.

Jen (or the new character) : Hollow Bastion
Steve : His old hometown (name unknown)
Jayx : At her island (name unknown)
Roy : Jayx's island
Ken : Twilight Town
Xell : Olympus Coliseum
Mizu : Olympus Coliseum
Dark : Twilight Town
Nemesis : Halloween Town
Tony : w/ Jayx and Roy in her island

The story takes place 3 years after Jen is killed and everyone goes their separate ways. Here's the storyline (provided by Steve... Love ya!) :

Three years has passed since the war Steve talked about. It only hit one world though. A force of heroes saved the rest, but now will remain unknown. Barret, Cloud and the gang, plus Steve. Everyone heard about the war and listened to fottage on the TV and radio, but no one had seen the action. Roy did not come to the war. Nethier did the rest. Steve could not tell them. Since news hit after the war, they all went their own way thinking they had finished their job. When really it only just begun. They left for far too long and the keyholes re-opened. But this time there is a new evil. This evil had layed dormant for years but a single hero's return brought it back. And only he can teach the old crew and new friends how to kill. But the thing is this hero has not been seen for several years and could be anywhere. Now the gang, armed with new abilities and weapons, must band together and fight the new evil and welcome some new fighters as well. And an older group of heroes that did their time of fighting must come back and pass on the skills.

RULES

1. NO GOD MODDING!
2. NO POWER PLAYING!
3. NO KILLING OTHERS UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE KILLED!
4. NO DOUBLE POSTING!
5. KEEP ROMANCE AT A PG-13 RATING!
6. TRY TO BE LITERATE!

All new members are accepted, so feel free to join! Just post your profile and fit yourself in the story!

TEMPLATE (for new members only)

Name :
Weapon (s) :
Appearance :
Personality :
Bio :

Well, let the RP begin! WOOT!

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
(Any time I'm open and it fee!)

Steve sat outside of a school wating for the bell to ring. His clothes were still the same. He looked much calmer now. People wondered why he had a sword on his back. But no one knew that he was in the war except people from Kiara's school. Steve loved her with all his heart. But for friends he would do anyhitng and he did. He gave his life at the final war to save an old friend Her name was Jen She was like Kiara But not around as long. Steve sat ontop of the school witch was three floors and war blue a solid white and blue. His legs were over the edge but he was lying down looking at the sun.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*Quickly he slashed at the heartless* "Christ" Phil Said "That kid has become so strong" "Well, he could probally be 10 mes as much as I hate to admit it" Hercules said grinning *He began to kick all the heartlesses away and making them vanish, He was 16 yrs old, Almost 17, He missed alot of friends, though he still was with one friend, Mizu.* *Suddenly Cerberus appeared and roared, though Xell wasn't scared ,he was still his same self, he looked more evil though he was a good guy, he slashed cerberuses head about 30 times in mid air, yet it only looked like 2 slashes, he landed on one foot as cerberus collapsed*

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((you can make posts about your character wherever they are))

A beautiful 16 year old girl sat down on a ledge and let her feet hang over the side. She had long brown hair and a tall, thin body. She was absolutely gorgeous. She had big brown eyes and perfect lips. Her name was unknown and she could not be touched by anyone. She was perfect.

Riku213

God of Caos
The bell rang and Steve sat up. He seen poeple rush out the back door like there was no tomorrow. "Since when was friday such a bad day to waste time?" Steve asked himself. He stood up slowly and looked thought the crowd until he found the person he was looking for.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"NICE ONE XELL" Phil said "Hehe thanks, try to put my name up as soon as possible on the best records" Xell said grinning *"Good job Xell" Shi said* *Shi's name was japanese for death, at first Shi was trying to make Xell kill his comrades, Xell felt he needed to split from his friends, whilst on his own (Well not really on his own he had Shi), He managed to understand Shi, and they soon became good friends who help eachother**He walked into the colloseum*

DarkRoseAssassin

-he had changed over the three years. He had earned a battle scar that ran arcross his right eye and he wore a cape (like Cloud's cape in KH) and his blade had markings on it and it glowed every times a special move was used. His Blue chainmail, Blue wizard's hat, and Black cargos had remained and his features like his tail were too still in tact. His magic had evolved also, he learned how to summon different creatuers and monsters as well. After Xell had defeatd had Ceberus, he charged out as more Heartless appeared. He swungs his great blade as it glowed blue. A beam like wind attack swept the heartless away as a gaurd rmor appeared. He rusheed then jumped into the air and pointed the blade tip at the armor and stab him from above as a explosion erupted and Mizu was thrown onto the ground feet first.-

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name : Mark
Weapon (s) : Kunai, and Shurikens
Appearance : http://zutto.mine.nu/zutto/naruto/kakashi.jpg
Personality : Quite, always protects his friends when there in trouble, hates cocky people.
Bio : A young ninja, who knows a great deal of Magic, and Attack techinques. He hates everyone except his friends, he always wants to have a worthy fight. He fought a lot of people and won every single fight, so he spends a lot of his time at the olympic coloseium.

Riku213

God of Caos
He seen Kiara whoms loks changed since the war. she remained the same hight she was still shorter than Steve and her eyes had changed. Steve smiled as one of her frineds walked up to her and they began to talk. Then a boy with black spiked hair and wore all black took Kiara's books and tired to kiss her. Steve raise his eyebrow to see her reaction. She pushed him away and then his frineds held her still. Her friend tried to stop them but they pushed her the the ground. Steve went to jump down and seen his shadow just going behind Kiara. He smiled as a pair of full sized angel wings shot out of his back making a loud flapping sound. Steve had not seen Kiara for three years and missed her so much. "She doesn't want you to kiss her" Steve said, His voice sounded deep and strong.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
The girl stood up and began to jump onto the ledges that led to the castle. The place she was at seemed to have water rising up instead of down. (Rising Falls) She got to the castle gates and stepped inside. She went into the entrance of the castle and walked up the stairs. The girl arrived in a library and sat down to read a book. Instead, she sat there thinking. This girl was very mysterious. No one at the castle knew who she was or where she came from. She was the only one who knew.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Roy sat on the beach in front of a campfire. "Oh man when will they get here." Roy had changed over the past 3 years he was taller and more muscular. he now wears a blue bandana across his head with a black undershirt and blue button-up that was open all the time. "Jeeze come on you guys. i dont have all day."

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He watches Mizu* "Hm his power is great as usual" Xell says smirking "I wonder when hades will strike us again" Hercules said seriously "Pffftt does it matter, we've beaten him like 200 times" Xell said grinning "Never underestimate him" Hercules said seriously "Yeah I guess you're right" Xell said smiling

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark watched the fight, he watched young man attack the guard armor. Mark jumped down to where Phil was, "Hey can I have turn...." he continued to watch the fight. He looked at Phil, "Who's this kid...he's pretty strange." He continued to watch his fighting style.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve's wings folded in and vanished Steve looked not angry ut dissapointed. "Now leave her go!" Steve said jumping off the building and landing in feront of the black haired boy. Whisers whent through the children that stopped and watched.

"He's the survivor of the two wars" The boy listened to the whisperes. And he went to throw a puch at Steve. Steve simply caught his hand and gave a good squeeze sudden;y a crck could be heard as the boy hit his knees in pain. One of his other firneds pulls out a metal stick and stands in a goofy attack pose. Steve placed his left hand on his sword handle. "Do you really wan't to die meaninglessly?"

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Man I miss Jen..Roy..Ken..Jayx.. I wonder how they're doing.. I mean I know Jen is dead but ya know" Xell said kinda sad

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
This boy must be real....he has to be....I know he is.... The girl thought to herself.

She put the book back and exited the castle. She went back to the Rising Falls and sat on the ledge. All of a sudden, a dark ball had risen from under the ledges and had begun expanding. The girl was terrified and began to make a run for it, but it was too late. The dark ball blew up and had engulfed the world. The girl was no where to be found, nor was Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back