• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Okay... So in Kingdom Hearts 2 we see Kairi get a Keyblade, after that she is never seen with a Keyblade again...

... So what happened to it, was it ever explained at all?

Magnum

Re: [Spoiler's] Keyblade...

Okay... So in Kingdom Hearts 2 we see Kairi get a Keyblade, after that she is never seen with a Keyblade again...

... So what happened to it, was it ever explained at all?

Well the reason why her keyblade hasn't appeared again is because she hasn't really appeared, outside of the past, since Kingdom Hearts II. She isn't in coded so her keyblade didn't appear either. In 3D, she might appear along with her keyblade.

Last edited:
Awards

In addition to what Magnum said, we're not sure about her circumstances. She's not been shown to be able to summon her own keyblade yet, although she's a confirmed wielder.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

In addition to what thoes two said, we have no idea and its one big confusing mess. Although Kiari can wield a keyblade it doesnt mean she has one of her own. The one given to her was Rikus. Where Riku got it, once again... not 100% sure. Hopefully this is adressed in 3D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Just popping by to say that KH3D is the only title with a current spoiler ban. It's been long enough since the release of every other title so there's no need for tags unless it pertains to 3D.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It still hasn't been explained what the issue is with her and that Keyblade. It's confirmed that she has the ability but whether or not DE is hers, or if she even has a Keyblade or will get one, is mystery. It's Riku telling her that he thinks it belonged to her that throws the whole thing off, even though he was the one who summoned it.

strugglechamp

I thought the consnsus was that Riku was duel wielding and gave Kairi his keyblade to use. IDK. Its been so long since anyone talked about this...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I thought the consnsus was that Riku was duel wielding and gave Kairi his keyblade to use. IDK. Its been so long since anyone talked about this...

It's the common consensus but it's never been confirmed. It's the whole:

"I think this belongs with you."

that throws things off, but then again it sounds like it was Riku's opinion more than anything.

JustSnilloc

He found Aqua's keyblade? I don't know... maybe, but probably not

See, I've heard this theory before and it makes me wonder if she has THAT keyblade, if Riku temporarily summoned one for Kairi (since he had 2 hearts at the time) and it later disappeared, or if she still has a(any) keyblade at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back