• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I mean the keyblade will create its own counter-part keyblade :D

Oh. That's keyblade own ability, i see :D
So, it mean there is a possibility that TAV's keyblades also having a counter-part?

Stars

リク
Oh. That's keyblade own ability, i see :D
So, it mean there is a possibility that TAV's keyblades also having a counter-part?

I'm not sure if it is really the keyblade own abilities... but yeah.. it is possible that TAV's keyblade have its counter-part one..
Where it shown in the Final Episode, that there are Ven and Terra keyblade save Aqua from those Darkside..
Since Ven and Terra keyblades are RoL keyblade, it is possible that it has a counter-part keyblade which is the RoD keyblade...

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm not sure if it is really the keyblade own abilities... but yeah.. it is possible that TAV's keyblade have its counter-part one..
Where it shown in the Final Episode, that there are Ven and Terra keyblade save Aqua from those Darkside..
Since Ven and Terra keyblades are RoL keyblade, it is possible that it has a counter-part keyblade which is the RoD keyblade...

That's makes sense for me.
Can't be their keyblade flow from RoL to saves Aqua xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah..so..well.. their counter-part keyblade react with what both of their hearts thinks.. lol..and save Aqua..through the connection of wayfinder too

Is the counter-part keyblade, i mean RoD keyblade some kind of bad keyblade?
OR it just some normal keyblade which also choose the one with strong heart?

Stars

リク
Is the counter-part keyblade, i mean RoD keyblade some kind of bad keyblade?
OR it just some normal keyblade which also choose the one with strong heart?

I don't think the counter-part keyblades are bad.. and I think none of the Keyblades are bad either... It was just depends on the user's intention on it... or what the user use the keyblade to do

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't think the counter-part keyblades are bad.. and I think none of the Keyblades are bad either... It was just depends on the user's intention on it... or what the user use the keyblade to do

So, it's depends on user's heart?

Stars

リク
So, it's depends on user's heart?

I think so. Mickey use the counter-part keyblade which is KKD, but it does not have any bad effect on him, but MX whom use the RoL keyblade to extract Ventus darkness for his intention to create a X-blade...So it was not the fault of keyblade, but the fault of the user :DDD

Crystal

Silver Member
I think so. Mickey use the counter-part keyblade which is KKD, but it does not have any bad effect on him, but MX whom use the RoL keyblade to extract Ventus darkness for his intention to create a X-blade...So it was not the fault of keyblade, but the fault of the user :DDD

Wait.. MX's keyblade is from RoL ? >.<

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Keyblades are, as both light and darkness, in essence neutral. It's what one does with their powers what defines them as "bad" or "good".
And even this is only a matter of perspective.
Example: Sora sealing world's keyholes.
In Sora's view this was a "good" thing, however in Maleficent's or Ansem SoD's view it was a "bad" thing...

Crystal

Silver Member
Keyblades are, as both light and darkness, in essence neutral. It's what one does with their powers what defines them as "bad" or "good".
And even this is only a matter of perspective.
Example: Sora sealing world's keyholes.
In Sora's view this was a "good" thing, however in Maleficent's or Ansem SoD's view it was a "bad" thing...

Depend on how the user use the keyblade or just based on their view?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Both, and yet neither of it.
It's actually a philosophical issue.
Both good or bad/evil are just concepts, no real graspable things.

A keyblade wielder uses a keyblade to do something:
- Sora seals the keyhole of a world.
- Master Xehanort extracts Ven's heart, removes the darkness and cuts a part out of it.
- Terra blasts Braig with a flurry of dark projectiles.
- Riku strikes a heartless down with it.
- Eraqus uses his keyblade as a golf club. *ggg*
- Vanitas unlocks a bank with it at night to steal money.

These are all different actions done with a keyblade, with different intentions by their wielders.
Yet still the actions themselves are neutral. It is how we all perceive and interpret them what pushes them into the definition of "good" or "bad", also the characters inside the series.

I strongly hope this makes sense, lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
^I get what you mean :D
So like Stars said, MX's keyblade is a RoL's keyblade..
Why is it so?

Off topic : By the way, her signature (Lightning) attracts me xD Looks beautiful :3

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Both, and yet neither of it.
It's actually a philosophical issue.
Both good or bad/evil are just concepts, no real graspable things.

A keyblade wielder uses a keyblade to do something:
- Sora seals the keyhole of a world.
- Master Xehanort extracts Ven's heart, removes the darkness and cuts a part out of it.
- Terra blasts Braig with a flurry of dark projectiles.
- Riku strikes a heartless down with it.
- Eraqus uses his keyblade as a golf club. *ggg*
- Vanitas unlocks a bank with it at night to steal money.

These are all different actions done with a keyblade, with different intentions by their wielders.
Yet still the actions themselves are neutral. It is how we all perceive and interpret them what pushes them into the definition of "good" or "bad", also the characters inside the series.

I strongly hope this makes sense, lol.

LOL :D
So, Vanitas intention is not just forming the X-blade xD
Then in another thread, we're talking about Xemnas having a keyblade but intentionally not to use right? Which keyblade will he using then?
^I get what you mean :D
So like Stars said, MX's keyblade is a RoL's keyblade..
Why is it so?

Off topic : By the way, her signature (Lightning) attracts me xD Looks beautiful :3

I think MX hold his keyblade from his training until now xD

Off: :D Thanks, I like Lightning a lot :DD And your freaking sexy Noctis avvie and siggy look very nice too

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
LOL :D
So, Vanitas intention is not just forming the X-blade xD
Then in another thread, we're talking about Xemnas having a keyblade but intentionally not to use right? Which keyblade will he using then?

Aqua's keyblade which located in Chamber of Repose XP
OR Hidden keyblade? :3

I think MX hold his keyblade from his training until now xD

Off: :D Thanks, I like Lightning a lot :DD And your freaking sexy Noctis avvie and siggy look very nice too

Oh, he has been using it during his youth time.

OFF: Noct always that smexy.. <3333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back