• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wielders of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper512

For the 7 wielders of light there's Mickey, Riku, Sora TVA, and as the secret ending obviously revealed, Kairi. But where does Lea fit in? He too can wield a keybladeand he's not on the side of light i guess, seeing as there are alredy 7 wielders. So will he fight for thre darkness? Just a thought.

LMNOP

Re: 7 Keyblade Wielders of Light

For the 7 wielders of light there's Mickey, Riku, Sora TVA, and as the secret ending obviously revealed, Kairi. But where does Lea fit in? He too can wield a keybladeand he's not on the side of light i guess, seeing as there are alredy 7 wielders. So will he fight for thre darkness? Just a thought.

Terra is one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness, so Lea fits in with the 7 Gaurdians of Light.

Im pretty sure theres already a thread talking about this

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra is currently on the seekers of darkness side, presumably because MX left a fragment of his heart behind in Terra's after their seperation. Lea will likely act as a substitute for Terra until they can rescue him. I'm not sure if Kairi will be a guardian yet because she is a princess of heart, and the guardians are meant to protect the princesses. If they were to put a princess out on the front lines then it would be way too risky. She's one of the pieces that upholds the realm of light, it's too dangerous for her to be out there fighting directly. I think Yen Sid wants her to learn how to wield the keyblade properly so she can defend herself if the guardians are unable to for whatever reason.

After Terra returns i'm sure Lea will step down as a gaurdian or he may become the final guardian they still need. I also think Roxas is a possibility for the final guardian. And then of course there is the possibility of a new character taking the last spot.

BagelBreath

Awards
LMNOP is right.
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/168624-protectors-light.html

Terra is one of the 13 darkness people.

Guardians of Light:
Mickey
Sora
Riku
Aqua
Ventus
Lea
Kairi

@Memory Master
The secret video is titled "Another Guardian of Light"
That pretty much confirms that they intend to use Kairi as a GoL.
I do think that the PoH thing will be an issue down the road, and if anyone is going to have to step down, it'll be her.

Saukca

Hang on a moment though. When Master Xehanort is discussing his plan to Mickey and Riku, Mickey starts counting seven lights/seven guardians of light and says something along the lines of "Sora, Riku, me, my three friends, and..." then he doesn't finish his sentence. So my thoughts might be that Kairi is the last guardian and Lea just isn't ready....or the eight guardians might throw off Xehanorts plans.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hang on a moment though. When Master Xehanort is discussing his plan to Mickey and Riku, Mickey starts counting seven lights/seven guardians of light and says something along the lines of "Sora, Riku, me, my three friends, and..." then he doesn't finish his sentence. So my thoughts might be that Kairi is the last guardian and Lea just isn't ready....or the eight guardians might throw off Xehanorts plans.

Mickey was counting Terra at that time. Xehanort then enlightens Mickey at the end of KH3D that he has claimed one of those Mickey has counted. Terra is currently a Darkness.

It doesn't matter how many Lights there are. So if there are seven or one hundred Xehanort just needs seven of them.

Smithee

Awards
Mickey was counting Terra at that time. Xehanort then enlightens Mickey at the end of KH3D that he has claimed one of those Mickey has counted. Terra is currently a Darkness.

It doesn't matter how many Lights there are. So if there are seven or one hundred Xehanort just needs seven of them.

May just be BBS-Terranort from the past.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Being a Light doesn't necessarily mean you're a PHoL or something. Riku is a shining example that you can walk a thin line between the two while ultimately aligning yourself with Light. So, there's no reason that Lea can't/isn't a Light.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
How can Kairi be one of the key blade wielded? She's a POH; don't they need to protect her and the other princesses?

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, yes, but she's also is a Key-Blade wielder. She touched Aqua's Keyblade in BBS and used her Key-Blade in KH2 to help Sora fight off the Heartless with Riku in Ansem form.

She will be protected, that's for sure, but she's an wielder as well, so it's better for her to be full trained to be ready for anything that may happen during the events of KH3.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty happy Kairi will finally be able to defend herself. I'd be really mad if they ignored her ability to wield and kept her a DiD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It is certainly better if Kairi can defend herself, especially since she's a Princess of Heart. The universe is kept stable by the seven princesses and Xehanort is going to prey on them anyways in order to destabilize everything and prepare for the second Keyblade War to again destroy everything.
What better way is there to throw a wrench into Xehanort's plan and to ease the burden on the Guardians of Light than making one of the Princesses capable of repelling the Seekers of Darkness by herself to a degree.

Even if the other six Princesses may be lost (worst case scenario) the universe still won't be thrown into chaos as long as Kairi is still there, and her being able to do more than just trash some shadows will come in handy for that.

Yen Sid also pointed out in DDD that they must take every opportunity and strategy in order to try and catch Xehanort off guard so his plans don't go as smooth as they have up to now. By making Lea a Keyblade Wielder and deciding to train Kairi Yen Sid does just that, creating more opportunities to strike at Xehanort in possibly different ways than he can anticipate.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
It is certainly better if Kairi can defend herself, especially since she's a Princess of Heart. The universe is kept stable by the seven princesses and Xehanort is going to prey on them anyways in order to destabilize everything and prepare for the second Keyblade War to again destroy everything.
What better way is there to throw a wrench into Xehanort's plan and to ease the burden on the Guardians of Light than making one of the Princesses capable of repelling the Seekers of Darkness by herself to a degree.

Even if the other six Princesses may be lost (worst case scenario) the universe still won't be thrown into chaos as long as Kairi is still there, and her being able to do more than just trash some shadows will come in handy for that.

Yen Sid also pointed out in DDD that they must take every opportunity and strategy in order to try and catch Xehanort off guard so his plans don't go as smooth as they have up to now. By making Lea a Keyblade Wielder and deciding to train Kairi Yen Sid does just that, creating more opportunities to strike at Xehanort in possibly different ways than he can anticipate.

+1 to Sephly for helping us out! :)

I'm wanting to see Xehanort's face when he discover that Yen Sid made a big plan to stop him. xD I'll get my wish soon enough when KH3 comes out.

PoHOathkeeper

I think with Kairi, it could go either way. I feel that she may be the 7the light for the war. The ending was kinda making it clear. Somewhat. Then I think that they know since she is a Princess of Heart, Xehanort will most likely target her and the other princesses. Having that in thought, she have to be safe. Training her is best in order. She does need to protect, and the others may not be so close with her to be by her side. So, having her being trained is best either way. And, maybe Kairi and Lea will probably need to protect some of the worlds. She may go to help people in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands. Thought that is just a thought.

But, Kairi needs this training. Finally, she'll get the chance to fight and help. If it is her being one of the guardians of light, or just helping out~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back