• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade wielder theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I've come up with two acceptable theories.

1. In Kingdom Hearts: Another Report, it states that anyone can wield a keyblade if they have a strong enough heart and if that keyblade accepts them.

When Terra was at Sunset Horizon, he picked up the Kingdom Key (I know it was just a concept video, but bear with me). My theory is that he took the Kingdom Key with him to Destiny Island after the battle and hid it somewhere (possibly in Riku's heart), hoping it would accept Riku as it's master years from then.

However, when Riku gave in to the darkness, the keyblade jumped from Riku to the nearest person with a powerful heart filled with light (Sora).

2. Look at my signature. Yes, it's another DS=Xehanort theory.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Sigh...haven't you ever heard of symbolism? The keyblades were there simply to show the connection VAT has to SRK.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I've come up with two acceptable theories.

1. In Kingdom Hearts: Another Report, it states that anyone can wield a keyblade if they have a strong enough heart and if that keyblade accepts them.

When Terra was at Sunset Horizon, he picked up the Kingdom Key (I know it was just a concept video, but bear with me). My theory is that he took the Kingdom Key with him to Destiny Island after the battle and hid it somewhere (possibly in Riku's heart), hoping it would accept Riku as it's master years from then.

However, when Riku gave in to the darkness, the keyblade jumped from Riku to the nearest person with a powerful heart filled with light (Sora).

Keyblades have no allegiance over light or dark.

2. Look at my signature. Yes, it's another DS=Xehanort theory.

DX

DarkSoldier85

Keyblades have allegiance to light and dark based on the keyblade's alignment, but they don't care how they are used.
Example: Roxas uses the power of light for evil.
Why else would the Kingdom Key leave Riku?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Keyblades have allegiance to light and dark based on the keyblade's alignment, but they don't care how they are used.

Why would it go to him when he was was practically covered in darkness? His heart was DRENCHED in darkness yet he stole it from Sora.

Last edited:

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born
Example: Roxas uses the power of light for evil.

Actually there is NO keyblade of dark, light, or twilight.(screw DAWN)
the keyblade is just a conception of the person who wields it, like when the oathkeeper and oblivion looks kinda different when roxas wields than sora.

What the hell is dawn anyways

I<3Roxas

Actually there is NO keyblade of dark, light, or twilight.(screw DAWN)
the keyblade is just a conception of the person who wields it, like when the oathkeeper and oblivion looks kinda different when roxas wields than sora.

What the hell is dawn anyways

They looked the same to me, right on down to Kairi's Charm at the end of Oathkeeper's keychain. Am I missing somethign? >.>

Resaon Riku took KK back in Hollow Bastion was because his heart was stronger than Sora's for that brief time. As people said, the keyblade doesn't care about your alignment, just who is stronger. Even though their choices are neutral, they still come from different realms. KK is from light, the IKK is from the realm of darkness. Doesn't make the keyblade that alignment though.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
My theory is that he took the Kingdom Key with him to Destiny Island after the battle and hid it somewhere (possibly in Riku's heart), hoping it would accept Riku as it's master years from then.

This interested me, mainly because I was thinking about the Station of Awakening when I read it. I'll change this up a bit, and say Ven was planning on giving Sora a keyblade, based on the quotes in SoA.

Station of Awakening said:
So much to do, so little time...
Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut.

Power sleeps within you. If you give it form... it will give you strength.

There will be times where you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.

Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself. The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes. But don't be afraid... and don't forget.

-- But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all. So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door.

Now, Terra plans on giving Riku the Kingdom Key. I think he too experienced something similar to Station of Awakening, based on his reactions. He claimed he wasn't afraid of darkness.

Now, MX said something about those who submit to darkness aren't qualified to wield the keyblade. In Riku's case, that was apparent, seeing as how the Kingdom Key went to Sora whom wasn't in a state of darkness during that particular time.

They were fated to recieve keyblades, but the process flip-flopped. Granted, I doubt Nomura had this in mind when KH was made, but I bet he'll make this an issue in BBS.

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born
This interested me, mainly because I was thinking about the Station of Awakening when I read it. I'll change this up a bit, and say Ven was planning on giving Sora a keyblade, based on the quotes in SoA.

Now, Terra plans on giving Riku the Kingdom Key. I think he too experienced something similar to Station of Awakening, based on his reactions. He claimed he wasn't afraid of darkness.

Now, MX said something about those who submit to darkness aren't qualified to wield the keyblade. In Riku's case, that was apparent, seeing as how the Kingdom Key went to Sora whom wasn't in a state of darkness during that particular time.

They were fated to recieve keyblades, but the process flip-flopped. Granted, I doubt Nomura had this in mind when KH was made, but I bet he'll make this an issue in BBS.
Nice, but having darkness is not the same as giving in to it, i think mx meant that giving into any power, especially darkness, you lose the qualification to have a keyblade

I<3Roxas

Nice, but having darkness is not the same as giving in to it, i think mx meant that giving into any power, especially darkness, you lose the qualification to have a keyblade

He specifically said something along the lines of "Those who submit to the darkness have no right to weild this power." Also, you can give into the darkness and have a keyblade, as evidence by Riku's Dark Keyblade in Hollow Bastion in KH1.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
They looked the same to me, right on down to Kairi's Charm at the end of Oathkeeper's keychain. Am I missing somethign? >.>

Resaon Riku took KK back in Hollow Bastion was because his heart was stronger than Sora's for that brief time. As people said, the keyblade doesn't care about your alignment, just who is stronger. Even though their choices are neutral, they still come from different realms. KK is from light, the IKK is from the realm of darkness. Doesn't make the keyblade that alignment though.

Exactly Ixe said that about a million times

Twiligan

who really cares? what does this state or prove? we already know that the Kingdom Key was supposed to go to riku, your just stating the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back