• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade... when riku got that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless's boss

Hi everybody! It's my first post in this forum...
I was wondering... when did riku get the keyblade? Or when his weapon BECAME a keyblade? There's a video or a diaialogue where they explain that? .. thank for your answers and sorry for my horrible english

Karn1254

well we knew Riku could weild a Keyblade from way back when so basically I guess he was like "screw this I need to get a keyblade" and then he went to Wal-mart and saw the new amped up version of his sword which was a keyblade. Its like super soakers when you were a kid Way to Dawn was like Sould Eater 3000 XD

And on a side note Way to dawn was Rikus final quote from COM...I figure that if thats a spoiler I can edit...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>__> I thought that his Keyblade like transformed..or something like how Sora's Keyblade doea with keychains.....maybe thats what Riku did...

Karn1254 Nice idea about him going to Wal-Mart..cuz you can get EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart...XD

Last edited:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Okay, yes, he keyblade transformed from Soul Eater to Keyblade but why is it that when we fought Riku in Land of Dragons he had Soul Eater?? Why didn't he get Way to Dawn yet? Was there something that he eventually did after that that allowed him to get it because he used Way to Dawn before he turned back to his normal self?

The world may never know!

Light Aura

Maybe he got it when he turned back to normal. Since he had Xehanort's darkness in him he was pretty much all darkness. Though when he turned back he lost a lot of the darkness making it twilight. Therefore since there was no twilight keyblade yet he got a keyblade.

Last edited:

KH4LiFe

i'm gonna stay wit walmart for now

lets see if someone can change my mind

Heartless's boss

also donald at the end said that "riku was chosen by the keyblade after all"... that's an important thing!!! square have to epxlain!!!. I've seen the video when riku saw kairi for the first time... and he showed his new keyblade... I noticed that he semmed to be quite surprised... well... I don't know... But there must be a video or a dialogue when they explain... A word... an image...something!!!

Xlicz

Karn1254 said:
well we knew Riku could weild a Keyblade from way back when so basically I guess he was like "screw this I need to get a keyblade" and then he went to Wal-mart and saw the new amped up version of his sword which was a keyblade. Its like super soakers when you were a kid Way to Dawn was like Sould Eater 3000 XD

And on a side note Way to dawn was Rikus final quote from COM...I figure that if thats a spoiler I can edit...

lol wal-mart funny super soakers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back