• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wars theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does kairis grandmother fairytale involve the keyblade wars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xigbar knew about TAV from when he was a Somebody.
Xigbar's Somebody was in Radiant Garden at the time Kairi's grandmother was.
It's not impossible.

Then that would contradict what Nomura said about it being a fairytale, so no.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Another Report said:
As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant. (Riku: Nomura has previously stated “That story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.”)

It seems to me it could actually mean something."Relevant to bbs"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh yeah, a fairytale is ten years old. That's believable. [/sarcasm]

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant. (Riku: Nomura has previously stated “That story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.”)

Notice what I bolded.
old fairytale. If it was an old fairytale, then why is it being told around the same time as BBS?

The story wasn't history....that proves it right there.

keybladelegacy

Website
Oh yeah, a fairytale is ten years old. That's believable. [/sarcasm]

Notice what I bolded.
old fairytale. If it was an old fairytale, then why is it being told around the same time as BBS?

The story wasn't history....that proves it right there.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant. (Riku: Nomura has previously stated “That story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.)
Notice the things ive bold.....

It is old right......then the keyblade wars takes place before bbs, so then this old fairytale can be involving bbs. If it is involved with the keyblade wars then bbs is too because you see the abandoned keyblades. Next if the BWHoPL is these children that have this light and MX fought over this light then it involves some of MX motives which has too do with bbs.:23:

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Notice the things ive bold.....

Regardless of what you bolded, it's still wrong as it's just a fairy tale.

It is old right.

6 months-2 years isn't old. A fairytale is a story that's old.

then the keyblade wars takes place before bbs

OBVIOUSLY!

so then this old fairytale can be involving bbs.

no.

If it is involved with the keyblade wars then bbs is too because you see the abandoned keyblades.

There's no guarentee that the fairytale is connected to the Keyblade War.
And the same for TKBW and BBS.

quote]Next if the BWHoPL is these children that have this light and MX fought over this light then it involves some of MX motives which has too do with bbs.:23:[/quote]

[facepalms]
You bolded a portion of the quote yet you aren't listening to it.
It's not history. It never happened. Birth by Sleep is history, it happened.
What does that say?

The fairytale isn't connected to BBS

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
who was that old lady in soras daydream anyway?

maybe that old lady is kiaris grandmother.

because that lady told the story of the light

For the "Wiz of KH", you don't seem to know very much.
That is Kairi's grandmother, and she's been referred to numerous times throughout the FOKH section.
It's even been confirmed by Nomura to be Kairi's grandmother.

keybladelegacy

Website
Regardless of what you bolded, it's still wrong as it's just a fairy tale.
:23:

6 months-2 years isn't old. A fairytale is a story that's old.
10 years before kingdom hearts 1 adding on a few years.

There's no guarentee that the fairytale is connected to the Keyblade War.
And the same for TKBW and BBS.
Again it is an assumption.

[facepalms]
You bolded a portion of the quote yet you aren't listening to it.
It's not history. It never happened. Birth by Sleep is history, it happened.
What does that say?
Um....its not history exactly because it is a fairytale and since it is one it must have been embellished quite a bit so some things might be overlapping with some parts of the story in bbs.:53:
The fairytale isn't connected to BBS
Well you cant be entirely too sure.....:tongue:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
10 years before kingdom hearts 1 adding on a few years.

there's no telling the timeframe of that flashback.
It was around the events of BBS.

Um....its not history exactly because it is a fairytale and since it is one it must have been embellished quite a bit so some things might be overlapping with some parts of the story in bbs.

BBS was written similar to the fairytale. Good thing you noticed that, because that isn't remotely close to being able to over lap with KH1...or CoM...or KH2....I could continue if you'd like.

Well you cant be entirely too sure.....

I can.

keybladelegacy

Website
there's no telling the timeframe of that flashback.
It was around the events of BBS.

So are you saying that the keyblade wars may involve bbs.
"KBL smirks":lol:

BBS was written similar to the fairytale. Good thing you noticed that, because that isn't remotely close to being able to over lap with KH1...or CoM...or KH2....I could continue if you'd like.
Continue on, all im saying is the fairytale explains some things that happen before bbs and maybe during it.
Not getting anywhere:dizzy:

Sure you cant:35:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So are you saying that the keyblade wars may involve bbs.

no, that's what you're trying to twist my words into.

Continue on, all im saying is the fairytale explains some things that happen before bbs and maybe during it.
Not getting anywhere

The fairy tale is irrelevant when it comes to BBS.
We'd get somewhere if you dropped the fairytale being relevant to BBS thing.

Sure you cant:35:

Except I can and did, you're just having problems accepting that I'm right and you're not.

keybladelegacy

Website
no, that's what you're trying to twist my words into.

Sure whatever you say.....:lol:

The fairy tale is irrelevant when it comes to BBS.
We'd get somewhere if you dropped the fairytale being relevant to BBS thing.

Or if you emit that it is......

Except I can and did, you're just having problems accepting that I'm right and you're not.
Fine i emit it your right, see i can use sarcasm too.

By the result of the poll some think that the fairytale is involved with the keyblade wars "which could involve bbs"

Dude it's only a fairy tale. It doesn't have anything to do with BBS. It was either told before or at the time BBS occurred. So it couldn't have anything to do with it. Nomura has confirmed that it is just a fairytale with maybe a fraction of history to it. Either way it wouldn't have anything to do with BBS because Nomura said that it was OLD. Which means more then a few years.

Wevvy

Dude it's only a fairy tale. It doesn't have anything to do with BBS. It was either told before or at the time BBS occurred. So it couldn't have anything to do with it. Nomura has confirmed that it is just a fairytale with maybe a fraction of history to it. Either way it wouldn't have anything to do with BBS because Nomura said that it was OLD. Which means more then a few years.

SHOW ME dis Nomura thing.

/wink wink nudge nudge

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to mention how ten years qualifies as a long time in the eyes of a fifty to seventy year-old woman.

keybladelegacy

Website
Why admit to being wrong when I'm right?
That's because half of the people in this section are ass retarded.

Whatever gets you through the day.

Dude it's only a fairy tale. It doesn't have anything to do with BBS.
Just because it is a fairytale doesnt mean some parts arent true.

It was either told before or at the time BBS occurred. So it couldn't have anything to do with it.
Again if it involves the keyblade wars then it is before bbs which means if you go by the story it tells you what leads up to bbs. Which would explain why MX is after the BWHoPL. And other things that i stated in my theory.

Nomura has confirmed that it is just a fairytale with maybe a fraction of history to it.
Thats what ive been saying the whole time i doubt kairis grandmother knew the whole story that some of the fairy tale is made up or somethings were left out.

Either way it wouldn't have anything to do with BBS because Nomura said that it was OLD. Which means more then a few years.
Again we dont know the timeline again if the fairytale involves the keyblade wars and noone had darkness within their hearts then the fairytale maybe is years old. And im saying the fairytale leads up to bbs which MX motives are involved.

BurningBaboon

Awards
It would really be neat if they foreshadowed the keyblade wars somewhere in one of the games. Shows that they had this concept for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back