• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Warrior Tinder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Hi-ho peoples. This is just another little diddy I whipped up for a club. I think I'm begining to develop a
drawing/coloring style for better or worse. I tried my best to stray away from my usual three colored outfit, like I did for Nexis and Riot. And I did my best to kick my black and white obssesion but I gave in half way through. So tell m what you think. I realize a few things in mid coloring like is left arm being short and his hair being lopside, but I guess that knowledge for the next drawing.

So say Hi to Tinder
Keyblade by ~polkman on deviantART
Click the picture to make it bigger

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Dude, that looks like my Dragon's Wrath Keyblade I've been designing. That's creepy that your Keyblade looks like mine but we have never traded any ideas or thoughts about it. (shudders)

Blight

Damn your fast. Anyway it not exactly the most orginal design for a keyblade and I sure two sprialing dragons has been done, (not in the game but by othe fanartists), but I guess it is kinda weird.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well actually it's just one dragon and the tail is actually constricting the holder. But it has sharp spikes coming out of the blade of it and dragon wings at the base. And pretty much that Keyblade isn't the only one I've been designing on. The Death's End and the Moon's Cry are two of my other designs. I'm still creating more but some of them aren't actually at their full poltentail.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm still going at it with more Keyblade designs. In fact one of my designs looks similar to the Follow the Wind Keyblade in KH2. And another looks like the Oathblivion but a little more gothic and has bat wings at the base.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
wow thats so cool looking O_O amazing job!

Blight

Amazing....I actually got a complement out of you....sorta. But ya,His legs do seem short but I wasn't sure because his pants dont start where his shirt stops. Damn he looks like a migit. Why do I always do that?

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Lol I'm sorry if I haven't been giving you complements to you, I just try to point out some things in hopes that it will help the artist in some sort of way. But yeah I do like the keyblade and keychain. XD

Blight

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I figure this makes me a 6 out a 10 on my artist scale. But theres still tons more for me to learn.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah same here. I'm still trying to learn how to draw anime people. Weaponary and anime creatures I'm pretty good at but people. I'm having diffulculty on their hands, faces, and hairstyles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back