• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

One hundred years before the birth’s of Kiari,Sora and Riku Mickey sat in his castle,distressed.”The time is rapidly approaching.What to do?”His yellow pet dog ran up to him,letter in mouth.”Good boy,Pluto.”He took the letter.”Oh boy.”The letter read:

Dear King,
The worlds are being filled. Many of them are filled to the brim with Weilders.They all have part of different Keys, but no one has the originals. My world, Radiant Garden, is full with them. The worlds of Traverse Town and Twilight Town are full. To make it worse, some have combined forces to take over the worlds. There are currently twelve of them.They are making an army.Please help me.

Your Majesty,
Cyrus

Mickey sent out a message to all of the worlds,including his, to tell them to gather there Weilders and make an army.That night,,his castle was attacked.

Rules:
N God-Moding*
No Power-Playing*
At least one paragraph per post
Use OOC when talking out of character
You must PM me with your Template
I’ll post my template later
I call Bond of Flame/Lionheart

*Will happen sometimes

Template:
Name:
World:
Weapon:
Bio:

Name:Suchii Arrow
Appearance:http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/EndlessXFinale/Anime Males/?action=view&current=jing2.jpg
World:Hollow Bastion
Weapon:Bond oof Flame/Lionheart/Sword/knife
Bio:Being the son of two splits(people who have become a Nobody and Heartless) Suchii has had no parents or family.When he was small he met a boy named Sukkio.The boys soon became good freinds.They now consider each other as a brother.About a yesr agothey had been surrounded by Heartlelss.During the fight Suchii had recieved a silver keyblade.Although he doesn't like to use his Key he will use it if necessary.Lately,many people have been gaining the blades two.All Weilders have been encouraged to join a special squad at Disney Castle.Although he doesn't want to join Suchii is afraid he'll he forced.

Last edited:

TehREALSupaso

Thanks for accepting this.

Name: Rave
Appearance:
normal_Break.jpg
(Since he looks too much like Sora in a way, his hair is black.
World: Twilight Town
Weapon:
mkki8.png
A keyblade I made up, for now without a name. For Rave, the green should be silver.
Bio: Rave had a normal life in Twilight Town for the most of his life. He was in a band with his friends, him being the guitarist. He dreamed for better things, for adventure. He was surprised one day when he found he had a strange blade, shaped as a guitar, that could unlock certain things. He didn't know what it was called, but he noticed his friends started to get them, then people he didn't know, then everyone. He didn't care, but he liked it better when he was the only one he knew of that had one. He taught himself to fight with it, but he knew some about fighting because of the tourneys in Twilight town. He didn't know the power his blade held, though.

the-dark-one

can i add one?
if so here is mine
Template:
Name:xathann
Appearance:http://arcade.ya.com/cyberfanhunter/spawn1.jpg
World:castle oblivion
Weapon:a keyblade i made called the fatal oath has the handle of the oathkeeper and the blade part of the fatal crest and the teeth of the oathkeeper coming out of the dragon things mouth and it is the color of fatal crest
Bio:he is a mysterious nobody who some how can weild a keyblade not much is known about him right now other then he is not wanting to become whole. in fact he wants to destroy his heartless so he cant become whole it is also known that he has wings under his orignization outfit which he some what modified

Keyblade Smitey

I'll join! My other RPs are slow at the moment ¬_¬ *glares at Infinis*

Name: Heiwa
Apperance: Very pale blond hair and sea-green eyes. He is of average hight and build and wears traditional chinese clothing coloured white. His hair is tied in a long, thin plait and his skin is pale.
World: Land of the Dragons
Weapon: Unmei Sensoo - Fate of Battle. A keyblade that resembles a Yale key more than other keyblades. The shaft and head are bronze and the hilt guard is blue steel. Serrations run the length of the shaft and the head is simmilar to Oblivion's, except bronze.
Bio: Heiwa was trained as a fighting monk in a monestary, high in the mountains. Although he diplayed great skill with the Bo staff, his true love was healing and caring for the sick. One day a group of raiders attacked the monestary and killed many of the monks. Heiwa stayed and deffended the infermery door with all his skill, but soon he too was defeated. In his last moment of despiration, he prayed for a way to protect the wounded and his prayer was answered. His keyblade appeared in his hand and with it, he easily slaughtered the raiders. Heiwa is now torn in two; his keyblade's nature calls its bearer to battle, but Heiwa's nature causes him to shy away from conflict unless it is absolutely unavoidable. When the Emperor called for all keybladers from the world to rally to Disney Castle, Heiwa went for two reasons; firstly because his keyblade called him to the battle that was to be waged and secondly because Heiwa though that perhaps he could help alieviate some of the suffering that the war would cause through healing the wounded.

Keyblade_King

Can I join?

Name: Xaren
Appearance: Image
World: The World That Never Was
Weapon(s):
Keyblades.jpg
/ Sword
Bio: He was born from his previous power the heartless in which and his counter part Nera. And although he proves as a nobody he feels something inside him as a Heart but he knows that he has no heart in his body but he remembers it well. As a nobody he will try and find his old self and see what will happen. By the time he was ready to find him self he found out that he was a weilder of the Keyblade and his true perpose now was clear he was indeed to fight in the "The KeyBlade War".
Theme Song: Welcome to The Black Parade
Battle Music: "A Fight To The Death" - KH2 SoundTrack

sorarocks12

OOC:Let's go.

IC:Suchii sat on top off the tallest building,aside from the castle.He looked over at his brother.”You need some new clothes.Look at those pants.”Sukkio just waved him off.They heard a scream come from down below.There was a girl about their age surrounded by Neoshadow Heartless.They jumped down to the Heartless.Suchii quickly cut a path through the Heartless with his knife.”Go,Now!”His brother drew his knife.They attacked them for what seemed hours,but there were always more.Suchii knife was knocked from his hand.”Ready Such?”His brother asked.

Keyblade_King

Ooc: Finally.

IC: Xaren was wandering the streets of the city. In his notice he seemed to be haunted by his memories as assured by the darkness in his body but his fire raged to not wanting to see these memories. If he didn't notice it Shadow Heartless and Neo Shadows were beginning to fight him. But his power was to strong for them his attacks had the fire of the soul, the cool mind of water, and the strength of the earth. With these combinations his power was overwhelmed by the Heartless and his eyes were filled with rage destroying the Heartless one by one in his power of will, courage, and strength. After the battle with all the Heartless he soon went back to walking the streets to be left alone in his darkness.

Last edited:

the-dark-one

IC:he stood in an empty alley and as soon as he took one step in the alley he could sence it. the darkness. no later then as he pulled out the fatal path a thousand heartless appeared all around him he just smiled evilly and just laughed at them. then a heartless tryed to attack him but he fended it off and attacked a different. as soon as destroyed one the others just dissapeared.he said to himself "wat thats it? oh well" then he opended up a portal of darkness and stepped into it.

sorarocks12

Suchii looked around.He pulled the sword on his back from its sheath.He flew through the Heartless with renewed strength.As the Heartless disappeared he heard someone coming from behind.Sukkio turned while Suchii retrieved his knife.A boy the same age as the brothers ran up.He eyed the sword.”Another attack.”Then they were surrounded by white Dusk Nobodies.

Keyblade_King

While Xaren was still walking one of his accomplices named Nixon was also a nobody of the sort well you can imagine how he and Xaren felt but they both were in fact one in the same Xaren was the dark part and Nixon was the Light. Xaren looked to his back and saw his brother behind him "What do you want Nixon?" asked Xaren "To give you this brother." said Nixon pulling out a letter and handing it over to Xaren. Xaren took it to read what the letter said, as Xaren opened the letter he began to read what it said "

Dear King,

The worlds are being filled. Many of them are filled to the brim with Wielders.They all have part of different Keys, but no one has the originals. My world, Radiant Garden, is full with them. The worlds of Traverse Town and Twilight Town are full. To make it worse, some have combined forces to take over the worlds. There are currently twelve of them.They are making an army.Please help me.

Your Majesty,
Cyrus
" thought Xaren to himself "Where did you get this?" asked Xaren in a deep voice "I found it in Disney Castle that place is destroyed people fled in terror, there were no survivors," said Nixon. "What about you, your here aren't you?" asked Xaren looking at Nixon "Of course, but I have heard of such things, I only went into the castle, grabbed that note, and gave it to you." said Nixon "But this is indeed harsh and unruly by just one attack there had to be at least a thousand Heartless there including Nobodies right?" asked Xaren looking to Nixon for some clues. "Ah yes but know this the answer is only in time." Nixon said opening a portal, and then walking into it and vanished. "Then I will find who have Keyblades and who don't excluding myself." said Xaren quietly to himself opening a portal of darkness "If this note is correct I should go to Twilight Town but I must check to see who these people are." said Xaren smirking. Once in Twilight Town he had to get the Balder's attention so he sent Neo Shadows to go after the first person or people he saw, people were there but they didn't care or notice him he brought out 100 Neo Shadows to find the strongest person in this town "Let's see, who is powerful now go and attack them if you must I want to see who they and are they the strongest here." and with that saying Xaren sent his Neo shadows into town to find the strongest people, then opened a portal to the top of any building. Looking down on the town no one had been leaving and running back to their homes but only a few people stayed he was astounded by these people didn't they know that the Ne shadows would try and find or destroy the powerful keyblade master in this town. As looking at the town wasn't bad enough his brother came on the same building "Why do you hide in the shadows like a animal hunting for it's pray Brother?" asked Nixon "Is that any of your concern Nixon I'm only looking for a strong hearted person but clearly my Neo shadows can't seem to find him but these people stay why is that?" asked Xaren "Because they do not fear the shadows of darkness like us we control The Heartless and Nobodies on out terms but they do not and while we sit here they might as well be found out by the shadows it is their way to fight or be destroyed." said Nixon looking down on the town while the sun soon went down. "You do know we are still part of her of course." said Xaren looking to Nixon "Yes I know we still are but we can't just let the Heartless go and get her it would be to destructive now she could be a Heartless or she turned back I don't know but we are still connected so if you please just find the Keyblader here and take them as you like." Nixon said sitting down on the buildings roof top. "Fine with me Nixon but you should be grateful I'm trying to find the Keyblader or blader's for this Keyblade war of course." Xaren said turning back to the city of dreams and fears.

Last edited:
T

TwilightExternal

OOC: To be edited.

Sorarocks12; You asked me to PM you the template. Why're you now asking me to post it? [sorry if it's for the obvious reason which would be too braggish to mention]

Anyway, template: [no need for pictures. Youll know why.]

Name: Rotler Spix

Appearance: [My avatar]

World: None [Traverse Town]

Weapon: The Unpurity [Now called Oblivion. Yes, the orginal Oblivion.]

Bio:Rotler grew up in Twilight Town with his sister, Arlene, after their world was consumed by heartless concieved by darkness that was preserved in clouds, rain and lightning, millenias before the event.

Whilst in Twilight Town, Arlene gained the ability of lightning from the past events in their long-gone world. Both siblings stumbled across the Twilight Mansion and the memory pods, and Arlene wanted to erase the past memories that haunted them. Rotler disagreed, but, being her elder sister, Arlene forced him using her abilities.

However, there was an unexpected malfunction in the process of the deletion of memories, because the darkness from their world was engraved into their hearts, and the memories where they lay. Arlene was consumed by darkness, and her heartless destroyed Rotler pod before any meaningful memories could be erased. However, Rotler found a way to sleep in the pod without it erasing any memories, to cleanse him instead of make him forget.

When Axel found Rotler, however, in the pod, he told Larxene, in exchange that he gave her back her 'world's charm'. Larxene found Rotler, the brother of her whole, and freed him from his pod, which was in fact imprisoning and corrupting him and making him stronger but less tranquil [because the pod's purpose is to manipulate memories, not to cleanse one's mind].

Rotler never saw Larxene, but knew that she found him through Axel. He'd found that he had slept for years. When he had awakened, he found that he ruled over an element, just like Arlene once did, and was given a keychain by Axel, which Larxene 'kept' since she was whole. That was Larxene's, or Arlene's, 'world's charm', a keyblade which Rotler had the power and heart to muster. The keychain was originally named 'The Unpurity', referring to something that was wretched and brought ruin, as it was the opposite of Arlene's world's theme [which was light and freedom].

[You might've figured out that some other modern-day characters from the kh series may have been in the world, too, as it resembles a heart made of mainly light, and has main objects and characters in it.]

Last edited:

the-dark-one

xathann started walking again and found a large door. something he had never seen before. "wat is this" he asked himself out loud. he stared alittle and some guy appeared. "who r u" xathann asked "i am ansem. the seeker of darkness and sence u have a very dark heart i wish to test u" ansem gave xathann a card and the card had a picture of some world on it. it was twilight town. xathann didnt know wat to do so he walked to the door and the card started glowing and hit the door. suddenly xathann was sent inside.
occ:the card took him to the real twilight town not a fake one is that ok?

Last edited:

sorarocks12

OOC:Twilight-So everyone else can see it.
Dark-One-Okay

IC:Suchii looked at his brother.They muttered a word no one could hear.THey melded together in a golden light.Suchii looked at himself."I forgot."His hair had turned black.His clothes had also turned brown.He flew through the Nobodies as he had done with the Heartless,but they just kept coming.He raised his hand,blade pointing at the ground.He shoved it into the ground and he yelled,"Lion's Roar!"In a blinding light they disappeared.Sean told them the king wanted them.

They quickly reached the castle.They walked down the golden halls until they reached the throne room,bbut the king wasn't there."Where are they?"Sean shrugged."Oh,wait.He's in his special hall."They walked to the side of the room.Suchii placed his hand on the wall and a secret hall was revealed.They walked in.Suchii felt like he had been here before,but he knew he hadn't.The king,completely hidden on the shadow,spoke."Raise you left hand,palm facing the ceiling.Watch.Repeat whenever you get this feeling.Leave for the Gummi Ship that will take you to Twilight Town."Suchii followed the directions.

~Vision~
A man that looked very much like Suchii was kneeling in front of the king.Cyrus said something and Suchii rose.He took his blade,the same one as Suchii's.Four men in armor broke into the room.the man turned and ran at them.He quickly slashed at them.They turned into Shadows and Dusks.He turned to the king,bowed,and left.
~Vision End~

Suchii pointed to the Gummi Ship.He,Sean,and Sukkio boarded.They headed for Twilight Town.

the-dark-one

xathann woke up in an unfamiliar place. he looked all around and saw a couch and posters and wooden swords. "wat is this place" he asked himself. he walked outside and found 3 people. they said their names were hayner pence and olette and they told him to go to the train station so he did.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Name:James Honda
Appearance:Tall at 6'3 with short black hair. Decent build and thin. Has orange eyes and a scar down the left side of his cheek. Wears a black t-shirt, blue shorts, black gloves, and black sandals.
World:Agrabah
Weapon:Iceblade. The handle is black. the blade itself is ice blue in color and has two shaped ice spikes at the end of it.
Bio: James always kept to himself. He was a friendly person but very shy. His only goal in life was to take care of his ailing mother. One day while wandering through the streets he tripped over a lamp. He rubbed the lamp and a genie appeared. He made three wishes. His first wish was to completely cure his mother. The second wish was to protect his mother. He was granted the Iceblade. He still holds the lamp in case he needs to make a third wish but he may use it to free the genie.

T

TwilightExternal

Rotler sighed. He'd already reached Twilight Town, and no-one else was there. Or so he predicted.
And the dusk. Well, it seemed to be getting on his nerves. Ever since his awakening from the sleep in the memory pod, which deleted no memories, all he wanted was darkness. And ever since he attained the power to be a Keyblade Master, too.

But just then, he snapped back to reality and noticed the blonde ticket saleswoman was staring at him. But her eyes...they looked dark and gothic, different from what she looked like before. "Your destiny...is to fullfil their destruction. Forget about Larxene."

And then a white flash brought Rotler back to the REAL reality. The saleswoman was apparently staring dreamily out of the small service-window, and not at him. He looked at her in awe for a few moments, but then decided that he was simply hallucinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back