• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
I've been wondering this for a while now, but are ALL those people who "died" in the Keyblade War asleep? This probably has nothing to do with the plot, but it just made me think about how all of these keyblade wielders have a possibility of coming back to life.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i kinda wished mx actually suceded in his plan i kinda wonder who whould show up/ end up being summoned to fight would babay kairi and riku be there i mean.. how does it work im curius about it too there are as many world as there are star we havent seen nothin yeat

Mister E

It's a possibility, for sure. The War hasn't really been elaborated on much other than it caused a hell of a lot of damage, but there's enough mystery there for possible future elaboration. Hard to say whether or not it'll happen, though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
But I thought if MX succeeded in opening Kingdom Hearts, al the Keyblade Wielders from all worlds will appear on the graveyard on the same time, I think.

I doubt Aqua, Terra, Ven, Eraqus, Xehanort, Yen Sid, Mickey, Riku, Kairi and Sora are the only Keyblade Wielders left in the KH universe....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They aren't. What we've seen is only a mere fraction of the entire universe.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
agreed

and if it did the whole war would start from where it was it kinda reminds me of doctor who and the timelock on the time war y'know

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think some special story might be mentioned about them because I honestly cannot see all of those keyblade wielders being in the RoS...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally assumed they were all dead, if not from battle then by old age.

LucasDraleau

But Death, in the KH universe is synonymous with Sleep, and with Neku playing the Reaper Game, which you can only play when your dead, in the RoS, it would make sense for the Keyblade wielders from the War being in the RoS. I think that that might be the way Nomura explains more about the Keyblade War, seeing how he refuses to make a prequel. It would make sense for Sora to at least meet a few of the Keyblade Warriors, but up until this point he has no idea about the Keyblade War and what opening Kingdom Hearts would do to the Realms.

LucasDraleau

I see it as a possibility, maybe Sora and Riku will meet some of them in the RoS, but I doubt they'll play a huge role in the story.

Dream World Keyblade Warriors: I see them as a way of explaining the Keyblade War and its effects on the worlds to Sora and Riku. Just enough of a backstory so where Sora and Riku know that they must stop Xehanort at all costs.

Real Word Keyblade Warriors: I could honestly see Nomura having Xehanort succeed in unlocking Kingdom Hearts, in III, all the Keyblade Warriors flock there and instead of fighting each other, they turn on Xehanort and help SRK, RAX, TAV put an end to the new form ultimate Xehanort. It would be a huge slap in the face for Xehanort, which is totally Nomura. Doubt it, hope it doesn't happen, but I could see it happening.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
But Death, in the KH universe is synonymous with Sleep, and with Neku playing the Reaper Game, which you can only play when your dead, in the RoS, it would make sense for the Keyblade wielders from the War being in the RoS. I think that that might be the way Nomura explains more about the Keyblade War, seeing how he refuses to make a prequel. It would make sense for Sora to at least meet a few of the Keyblade Warriors, but up until this point he has no idea about the Keyblade War and what opening Kingdom Hearts would do to the Realms.
nut the goal of ddd is to relase all the worlds of sleep if there are keyblade weilders there why are they not doing it and woulndt we run into to some or mabey one, which i know we wont be doing

LucasDraleau

nut the goal of ddd is to relase all the worlds of sleep if there are keyblade weilders there why are they not doing it and woulndt we run into to some or mabey one, which i know we wont be doing

We don't know how long ago the Keyblade War was. Maybe back then they didn't know about the RoS, let alone how it works. I'm not saying that we will see any of them; in truth, I hope we don't. I'm just saying that in my opinion Sora and Riku need to learn about the Keyblade War and its effects on the Realms, somehow, and, how better than a Keyblade Wielder from the War, itself.

Ronove

That's for Kingdom Hearts 4: The Quest For Even More Money

theirlosthearts

Awards
Since the KH2 secret video mentions unanswered things (such as Chasers) in relation to the KB war, we'll probably see more about what actually happened, so we might learn what really happened to all those wielders. until then, ?Quien sabe?

KeybladeCounsel

Chasers referred to Terra, Aqua, and Ven going chasing after MX.(Respectively just Terra.) Everything that was said in the KH2 secret ending besides the direct quote of the keyblade war, referred to hints as to Xehanort, Terra, Aqua, and Ven and what exctly happened during their time period.

theirlosthearts

Awards
ok, never realized that. but there hasn't been anything in BbS where Terra, Aqua, and Ven pick up dead(for lack of a better word) keyblades that look like Sora, Mickey, and Riku's keyblades (unless my memory is getting really bad). but that is probably more related to BbS than the KB war anyway.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Does old age constitute going to another place that isn't the RoS? Is there a difference of dying by natural versus unnatural causes?

ok, never realized that. but there hasn't been anything in BbS where Terra, Aqua, and Ven pick up dead(for lack of a better word) keyblades that look like Sora, Mickey, and Riku's keyblades (unless my memory is getting really bad). but that is probably more related to BbS than the KB war anyway.

Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's keyblades were not finalized by that point so they used those keyblades as placeholders from what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back