• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade war

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

could it work

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, I would love a keyblade war MMO but unfortunately, it most likely isn't going to happen T_T

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if there was a kh mmo it should take place in that time i mean then there were thousands of keyblade warriors and two sides to fight on just seems like a good place to me.
That has to be the worst Idea ever. lets try not to fuck the keyblade war, I think it's better to leave that alone. it will only lead to more milking and well I kinda like not knowing about the Keyblade war, it's like a dark mystery and I think its better to leave it at that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have and always will be against the MMO idea. It just doesn't work out.

Key

Exile
Awards
IF there was a keyblade wars game, it... COULD be an MMO. it COULD. i don't think an MMO is a good idea for KH though, so if a Keyblade Wars game ever happens (which i think Nomura said it wasn't) it will be just like the rest of the KH games. one main character, side characters assisting.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
uh yeah it would work it just be a bad idea the world doesnt need any more world of warcfraft crud
or fusion fail

Apollo

Silver Member
I would hate it. But I can kind of see it happening down the road a long time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The more I think about it... it could work.
I would play Ad Hoc with my other friends with BBS on VS Mode and Arena Mode and I had a blast. If they can expand on the multiplayer in BBS and add in missions from Days and expanded on both gameplay elements they could make a really good MMO.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
uh yeah it would work it just be a bad idea the world doesnt need any more world of warcfraft crud
or fusion fail

This is what I see a KH MMO being.....if they make an MMO, there really wouldn't be a storyline some people could work with.
I also think of Star Wars Galaxies when I think of a KH MMO, and it's a big fail, IMHO.

Also, it has been confirmed over and over that there won't be a game created by Testuya Nomura about the Keyblade Wars.
In BBS, we find out that it is only a legend, even to ME and MX so it takes place way long before the time before BBS
Plus, what worlds would even be used for a game like this [see spoilers ^^^]

I don't like the idea of a KH MMO, especially the idea of a Keyblade War MMO.

Last edited:

sweet oblivian

MonsterVine interview with Tetsuya Nomura

Will you look more into the past of Kingdom Hearts, e.g. The Keyblade War?

They have base concepts for the past, which they look into in BBS, but no plans for a new prequel, or anything about the Keyblade War, at least not at the moment. He's always thinking about the next title while in production of the current one The end of BBS will give players more interest in what will happen next in the story.

SOURCE: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
if there was a kh mmo it should take place in that time i mean then there were thousands of keyblade warriors and two sides to fight on just seems like a good place to me.

No... What a noob.
Sorry, I've seen threads like theses, I've made them before.
Get ready for the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back