• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade war connected with heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

I havent been on here for awhile so sorry if this has been said before

No one really knows what happened to the keyblade wielders from that end movie thing right?

well i was thinking that what if they were all fighting over who was the most powerful keyblade wielder, an all that jealousy an feelings an crap within them became the darkness in thier hearts. so when the died or whatever, they became the heartless an nobodies. the heartless an nobodies layed dormant till ansem found them. (i dont have kh2: fm+ so i havent read the new ansem reports)

it could be a possibility right?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

No one really knows what happened to the keyblade wielders from that end movie thing right?

well i was thinking that what if they were all fighting over who was the most powerful keyblade wielder, an all that jealousy an feelings an crap within them became the darkness in thier hearts. so when the died or whatever, they became the heartless an nobodies. the heartless an nobodies layed dormant till ansem found them. (i dont have kh2: fm+ so i havent read the new ansem reports)

Please use better use of wording next time, sheesh.

Every heart has darkness in it (excusing the PoH) so jealousy wouldn't have much to do with it other then fuel more darkness. And a persons death resolves in nothing, just a dead body, no heartless...nothing. Ansem aka Xehanort created the heartless, he didn't find them by chance.

Man it is hard to respond to this for some reason @_@

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's more likely that Xehanort remembered MX's research on Hearts and Unbirth and created heartless using Ansem's notes.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Please use better use of wording next time, sheesh.

Every heart has darkness in it (excusing the PoH) so jealousy wouldn't have much to do with it other then fuel more darkness. And a persons death resolves in nothing, just a dead body, no heartless...nothing. Ansem aka Xehanort created the heartless, he didn't find them by chance.

Man it is hard to respond to this for some reason @_@

This might not have been true back then. Maybe when Kairi's grandma told that story she was speaking about the BBS time period. Maybe.

mannymuffman

yah i know that but the reports r jus what ansem thinks i mean maybe nomura will explain how they really came to be in upcoming games.

i didnt really mean jealously but i used it for lack of emotion words. its what came to mind first

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yah i know that but the reports r jus what ansem thinks i mean maybe nomura will explain how they really came to be in upcoming games.

Yeah, but they wouldn't be in the game if there weren't any truth to them.

C

Colours

Well for now, that sounds like fan fiction. We will have to wait, until
then.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Of course we don't know what happens, the game isn't even out in Japan yet.

And from the way I underestand what your saying, you need to do the following:

1. Read the "Everything We Know About BBS" sticky.

2.And play KH2 again, and pay attention to everything Yen Sid says.

keeperofdawn14

I think that your theory is partially right, but I believe that MX created them in some way, and then his apprentice just made it worse.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

No, it couldn't be a possibility.
Xehanort created the Heartless and the first Nobody (Xemnas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back