• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War and Radiant Garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok so I'm a bit confused when did the keyblade war start and was Xehanort involved in it. And what is so special about RG MX called it the Capital of Light.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Keyblade Wars were known as a legend even during MX's time, so he couldn't possibly have taken part in it. Dunno about the Radiant Garden bit though.

kaialone

Well the Keyblade war was most likely thousands of years ago.And RG is probaby the central world in the realm of light or something

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanort wasnt in the keyblade war. his whole purpose was to find out if the legend truly existed in the first place.

keyblade war was most likely eons ago. no way eraqus nor xehanort were in it. at first people thought they were because of the trailer and it wouldve been a good twist but guess not.

i wonder if there was a xehanort who lived during the keyblade war............

αsiя

space coke
xehanort wasnt in the keyblade war. his whole purpose was to find out if the legend truly existed in the first place.

keyblade war was most likely eons ago. no way eraqus nor xehanort were in it. at first people thought they were because of the trailer and it wouldve been a good twist but guess not.

there is only one xehanort which is Master Xehanort
if there is more then nomura is just stupid

Samhain

Bronze Member
αsiя;4916998 said:
there is only one xehanort which is Master Xehanort
if there is more then nomura is just stupid
well look at nomura throwing retcons all over the place now

u just never know anymore. how the hell are people ever going to have theories now?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well like others said the Keyblade War was many years before MX and ME.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Well like others said the Keyblade War was many years before MX and ME.
yeah too long ago that it became a legend xD
but it seems master xehanort wanted to see one for himself =.=

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Thousands of years ago would be more accurate.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
thats kinda over doing it dont you think????? =/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I honestly thought it was a better twist that the keyblade wars happened long before even MX and ME themselves were born. I'm glad the keyblade wars were long before BBS and I hope they stay enigmatic and just that. As for Radiant Garden, I don't know about the whole "Capital of Light" thing, but very well could of been or something like that. Well, that and being a central world in the Realm of Light. However, why is it that the way to get to the DtD was through Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion? That's what I'd like to know. (You know, the door that needed all seven princesses of heart in order to open?)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
pretty sure the capitol of light is destiny islands......

It was confirmed that Radiant Gardens is the capital of light in BBS.

Anyways, MX was not involved in the Keyblade War, which is why he wanted to start a second keyblade war so he could learn the mysteries that lay beyond the keyblade war.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the war was VERY long ago....

as for RG, it could be were teh final keyhole for the dtd is there.
that is where maleficent and rikunort gathered the poh in kh1.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I honestly thought it was a better twist that the keyblade wars happened long before even MX and ME themselves were born. I'm glad the keyblade wars were long before BBS and I hope they stay enigmatic and just that. As for Radiant Garden, I don't know about the whole "Capital of Light" thing, but very well could of been or something like that. Well, that and being a central world in the Realm of Light. However, why is it that the way to get to the DtD was through Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion? That's what I'd like to know. (You know, the door that needed all seven princesses of heart in order to open?)

The Final Keyhole was there (as was said by Maleficent)...thats where the Apprentices' experiments took place....IDK...who knows, maybe it could've been at any keyhole, just needed the 7 PoH's there....idk.

And for the whole "Capital of Light" thing...i dont know, I don't even remember where MX said that...if anyone could find that, I'd like to see it.

Z

Zulkir

I thought BBS is where anything relating to Sora's story begins, KH being Sora's story, nothing should be made taking place before BBS.

About what MX wants, I'll probably wait until official translations, half the time it looks like he wants a balance of light and darkness in the world(a good thing?) and on another side he wants the keyblade wars to happen again? I don't really know.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought it would be pretty obvious but i guess not.

Capital of light seeing as Kairi lives there and she was the purest of them all. Her light was stonger then anyone. Also it could refer to the story of where the light was born and hidden before the darkness infected peoples hearts.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought BBS is where anything relating to Sora's story begins, KH being Sora's story, nothing should be made taking place before BBS.

About what MX wants, I'll probably wait until official translations, half the time it looks like he wants a balance of light and darkness in the world(a good thing?) and on another side he wants the keyblade wars to happen again? I don't really know.

that was because from the legends of the Keyblade Wars, "you were able to find THE LIGHT"...or not...that is what MX wanted to find out, if he would be able to find "THE LIGHT", and if not, what would he find in its place.

Since I believe MX had heard many variations of the Keyblade War Legend, and he wanted to find out for himself what lies beyond the end of the Keyblade Wars.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
However, why is it that the way to get to the DtD was through Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion? That's what I'd like to know. (You know, the door that needed all seven princesses of heart in order to open?)

The Final Keyhole unlocks the DtD, but it doesn't lead to it (at least, not as far as I'm aware of). Also, for all we know, the Final Keyhole could have been built in any world. Maleficent just built it there because she had turned it into her happy home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back