• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War and Radiant Garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The Final Keyhole unlocks the DtD, but it doesn't lead to it (at least, not as far as I'm aware of). Also, for all we know, the Final Keyhole could have been built in any world. Maleficent just built it there because she had turned it into her happy home.

Exactly what I said.

(25 characters)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
. Also, for all we know, the Final Keyhole could have been built in any world. Maleficent just built it there because she had turned it into her happy home.

Not really.
The Final Keyhole =/= the keyhole to a world's heart.

The Final Keyhole was there (as was said by Maleficent)...thats where the Apprentices' experiments took place....IDK...who knows, maybe it could've been at any keyhole, just needed the 7 PoH's there....idk.

And for the whole "Capital of Light" thing...i dont know, I don't even remember where MX said that...if anyone could find that, I'd like to see it.

If you look at the BOLD

the same if you ask me.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I thought it was already common knowledge that the Keyblade War occured thousands of years before BBS -_-
yeah but master xehanort wanted to see the keyblade war so he wanted to make another keyblade war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back