• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade upgrades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

ive been trying to find all the upgrades to the khX keyblades to see which one would best match my deck. on the topic of decks, what build do you have and what keyblade best matches you

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's really easy: Starlight is the allrounder providing bonuses for attack, speed and magic cards. Treasure Trove (Rock Splendor) is great for power decks, Lady Luck (Last Resort) for speed cards and Three Wishes (Desire Lamp) for magic decks.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do certain enemies have better defenses against certain types of attacks (like attack, magic, speed)? I was only curious because thus far, I've largely kept my deck very balanced since I don't want to verse an enemy who excels in defending against the type of card my deck mains in.

Victoria Hale

Awards
Mmmmm... Maybe? But, I think you must choose your Keyblade according your deck's composition. Not really about your enemies ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back