• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade transformation & the star object

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iki77

I've been wondering about the ability of lingering sentinent boss to turn keyblade into different shaped object, and ven's battle in deep space with that jet board keyblade. Will it be explained in BBS?
And do you agree the star object make you to d-link with character, because there is mickey's star and stitch's star, both of them is character that able to summoned by d-link.

Silver warrior

IM confuse about the jet board,because it dousen't look like a keyblade to me.
It looks more like someting he pick out of the space station.

ReverseUnversed

First of all, the Enigmatic Soldier is non-canon. And I think the jet thing that Ven uses in Deep Space is just a glider from the station. But, I do believe the Kairi's-lucky-charm-like things are the "devices" for D-Link. So, half yes.

Kitsune_XIII

I can see how the jey-board thing could look like it was formed using a Keyblade, except there was about a three second clip somewhere in the trailer of either Ven or Aqua(can't remember which) fighting a giant squid looking Unversed while riding the jet-board.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I watched the trailer again. It was Ventus fighting the squid Unversed, to clarify, Kitsune~ xD

And the board he's flying on definitely looks like it's formed out of pieces of Ven's Keyblade. You can go look at it since it's still on the front page: The yellow part on the underside is a part of the Keyblade's hilt; the gray-colored prongs jutting from the side of the main platform (like wings) are the teeth of his Key. It can also be assumed that this is a form of the Keyblade because he's attacking the Unversed directly with it... Not that such a thing is impossible with an ordinary craft (like Sora did with the skateboard in Kingdom Hearts II) but it seems to make more sense that it's a Keyblade, don't you think?

Granted, I'm a little taken aback at the thought of a Keyblade being able to change into different forms (like vehicles). It just seems really weird... But if Birth by Sleep properly explains it, then I'll be okay. o_o;;

Also, as a side note, DON'T THOSE GAMEPLAY SCENES LOOK FUDGING FANTASTIC? D: Something interesting that I've noticed but haven't gotten a chance to mention is in battle, it seems that the enemy's entire body is vulnerable, instead of just the targetable area (usually their head or something), which makes a lot more sense. >_> I used to want to smack Darkside's feet around, but I had to wait for the hands. >:0

Gosh, I want to play this game.

Last edited:

kingseyi

IM confuse about the jet board,because it dousen't look like a keyblade to me.
It looks more like someting he pick out of the space station.

I Know,b ut if you really look at it you can see the rugged look it has that's similar to ven's keychain

kingseyi

What most people are forgetting is that in KHIIFM they show Terra riding around on the jet-board. They actually show him transforming it. So why can't ven

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I've been wondering about the ability of lingering sentinent boss to turn keyblade into different shaped object, and ven's battle in deep space with that jet board keyblade. Will it be explained in BBS?
Looks like it.
And do you agree the star object make you to d-link with character, because there is mickey's star and stitch's star, both of them is character that able to summoned by d-link.
Well D-Link also has Cinderella as a "Summon". So if we see her get one, then that might be the case. But it does seem to point towards that, with the whole Paopu Fruit legend thing.
What most people are forgetting is that in KHIIFM they show Terra riding around on the jet-board.
That might not be Terra, but none the less the moves the lingering sentinent uses are hints to what TAV might be able to do in BBS.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yeah, I noticed the prongs on Ven's board the first time I watched the trailer. Is it possible that the suits of armor TAV wear have a connection to this?

I think they might. Either Nomura or that other guy (whose name escapes me) said in an interview that the suits of armor have a story connection. But I believe someone who played the TGS 2009 demo said Terra entered the Enchanted Dominion through a portal reminiscent of the Corridors of Darkness... So I dunno if the armor or the Keyblades are used as a means of world travel or anything like that.

Erauqs

Can somone post a link with proof saying the Terra fight isn't canon. I believe it. But I would like to read it for myself is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back