• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Keyblade Stats + Cave of Rememberance + Info

Mushroom Heartless Keyblade: (Note: Not the real name)
Attack: 5 [79]
Magic: 7 [70]

Equipped Ability: EXP 0 (Disables gain of experience and levelling up)

Roxas' Keyblade
(Note: Not the real name)
Attack: 5 [79]
Magic: 4 [67]

Equipped Ability: Raises chances of driving into Anti Form.

Just for comparison:
Ultima Weapon
Attack: 6 [80]
Magic: 4 [67]

Also, I have an exclusive video that's gonna be up in a bit for you guys.

Also, the new area in Hollow Bastion is reached by the second save point near the laboratory.
You go in a hole in the mountain, and drop down, and reach Cavern of Rememberance.

The music playing on the official KH2FM+ website, is the battle song in the Cave of Rememberance.
They aren't joking when they say be around lvl 99. These heartless are deadly.

Once you get to the end, you find the Cavern of Rememberance: Mine Shaft. You have to use platforming insticts to reach a secret area of this cave, and progress.

There are many confusing routes and passages in these caves.
After a lot of platforming and clever use of abilities, you reach the Engine Room. This leads you back outside. Seems to be a hidden place outside the mountains in Hollow Bastion.

Once out of here, you lead to a white looking area with a new looking command menu. It's called Transport to Rememberance.

Passing through this area with many strong nobodies, you reach the Garden of Assemblage, which is where the Organization Data Portals rest.

Go down the steps, and through the door at the bottom, and you reach the Restoration Area which is connected to the Bailey.

I've also added a video of Limit Form gameplay (the exclusive vid I was talking about)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyabGKNK2JY
HQ Download: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Last edited:

Oblivionite

well, in this one picture where it shows all the "doors" to go fight the org.13 data, there is a door in the middle, does that door lead to the bailey? or somewhere else?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
does that door lead to the bailey?

Yes. Where there used to be a mountain in KH2 near the Bailey, it's been smashed open, and the hole leads to a white door and staircase that goes up to the Garden of Assemblage.

Also, I just tried battling Roxas in the Data room. He is very hard, even on Critical Mode, and I'm at a high level.

I've also added a video of Limit Form gameplay (the exclusive vid I was talking about)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyabGKNK2JY
HQ Download: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back