• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Stances...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks for clearing that up for me...so Sora did lose against his own darkness when he stabbed himself in KH I.

Not quite. What seems to be the case in KH1 is that Sora let the Darkness in. The Heart Unlocker isn't a normal Keyblade; it was crafted from the six PoH's Hearts in order to free Kairi's. Look at the effect it had on Maleficent prior to when Sora used it - it didn't pull her Heart out of her Body, so much as awakened the Darkness inside it. Maleficent is a Dark Being, however. She's "used" to having so much Darkness and relished it. Sora on the other hand gave in willingly, believing there was no other way to free Kairi's Heart. I doubt the thought of living through the event ever crossed his mind.
This was also noted in CoM as one of the possible reasons to why both Sora and Apprentice Xehanort managed to maintain their Selves even as existences of only Hearts - they gave in willingly, rather than lost to it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Argh...so many possibilites, I've to write these all down someday so I'll learn them. The KH universe may have not a concept of death, but surely several ways to transform an existence into another or even create new ones by splitting up from an already existing one.
Lol...wouldn't that mean that, i.e. Sora is Roxas' (metaphysical) father/brother?

As for these novels, you've really made me curious, is there a novel to each already released KH game?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The KH universe may have not a concept of death

There ARE deaths within the KH verse. Ienzo's an orphan [until we learn he's an Even-experiment or something], so that means his parents died. Disney characters die all over the place. it's just that Nomura insists on not killing any active character.

Lol...wouldn't that mean that, i.e. Sora is Roxas' (metaphysical) father/brother?

No, since Roxas is a part of Sora and Sora isn't whole without Roxas. They're one and the same, just pieces of the same being.

As for these novels, you've really made me curious, is there a novel to each already released KH game?

There're several novels for each game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That's true...but it's still to long for a knife...it's not a keydagger, lol.

But honestly, I don't see any problem with Ven's style nor his stance.
That looking around before can also be counted as checking the surroundings i.e. possible escape routes or points where enemy reinforcements could show up.

I actually found it refreshing that Ven had an other style and wasn't just a Sora/Roxas/Xion clone battle-style-wise.

I liked Ven's and Aqua's stance. Terra's was bleh.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I liked Terra's the most. It wasn't an overthetop keyblade twirl while fidgeting, he was calm collected staple and strong, like his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back