• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade ritual?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Has anyone notice that before the new keyblade bearer gets the keyblade that they have the same dream as every one else, their falling they land on a gaint circle tower with their objective on the circle (for example sora had the 7 princesses and roxas had sora). Then as soon as they take a step doves fly everywhere. Then the get the keyblade fight the type of enemys that their meant to fight (sora:heartless, roxas:NEOS) then they fight a big boss. Is that like a sorta keyblade ritual or something?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND: roxas falls into awakening when he gets attacked by the Dusk in twilight town, and namine tells him to use the keyblade right before he is attacked.
ONE: how can you use the keyblade in the Awakening?
TWO: how can you be dreaming when something attacks you? does it have to do with unconcsiousness (sp?)? or is it because the heart is being attacked, so the keyblade master gets another chance--more like a test, the ritual type awakening--or what?

Yazagi

but then how riku obtained a keyblade or hold a keyblade if he didint have this awakening

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
mickey and riku's awakening must be unknown...maybe they'll mention something about it in KH2...

Oblivion115

well it was called dive to the heart
right after i played Kh i had a drea like that and it was cool i was all" OMG! this is sweet!!!!!!!!"
but then i woke and i was sad cus it was just a dream cus i was think about that before i went to bed:(

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND: roxas falls into awakening when he gets attacked by the Dusk in twilight town, and namine tells him to use the keyblade right before he is attacked.

highlight below
that was all a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back