• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluick

has anybody ever wondered how all these people who are unable to weild keyblades can just hand them over to sora? like how do tifa or the FFX-2 girls have keyblades and if they did, wouldn't they use them?

TrancedRiku

keychains are small mementos of someone's heart given to sora. when a keychain is attached in place of the Kingdom Keychain, it changes the Keyblade's appearance to represent that person's "heart." For example, crab claw and mysterious abyss represent Ariel's heart, the Gullwing the FFX-2 girls, etc. The greatest examples of this are Oblivion, which represents Riku, and Oathkeeper, which represents Kairi. There are certain keyblades that are born within the hearts of different realms. Mickey's is the Keyblade of Darkness, forged from Kingdom Hearts in the realm of darkness, while Sora's Kingdom Key was forged in the realm of light. See what I'm saying???

thebluick

ahh, that is very helpfull, and now that you say it, I kinda remember that from KH1 or at least the keychain part, I just forgot since I haven't played the game in 4 years, and it was never reexplained in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back