• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kimmy1980

Awards
Just had an explosion go off in my head. I don't have the time to figure out the mechanics of how this could be possible, but here me out. We've been trying to figure out Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord's connection to the Ancient Keyblade War. We know Marluxia and Larxene are characters in Union Cross, and there's been a newer theories going around after the Remind trailer, that maybe Luxord could be the player and Demyx could be the Master of Masters??

But just wait a moment, I'm going to slap myself silly for not putting this together until now. We all know that Xigbar revealed himself to be Luxu. Secret reports says that he's been body hoping for ages and ages, but where did he learn it? If he knows it, do the other foretellers? If so, who pray tell, taught them this skill? Well that would be the master of masters. If we take a gander and say they all know how to body hop.

What if...
Invi body hopped throughout the ages and ended up into Larxene?
Ira body hopped throughout the ages and ended up into Marluxia?
Aced body hopped throughout the ages and ended up into Luxord?
Gula body hopped throughout the ages and ended up in Demyx? (But this one may not be quite right.) (I don't think Demyx is really a bad guy. If there's someone I've been on the fence about lately, it's Ventus, especially after seeing his Missing Ache keyblade show up Union Cross.) So for now, I'm not completely sold on this idea.
As to where Ava body hopped to? Possibly into the Mystery Girl, and she is currently MIA. So that would explain maybe why she's not around.

As we know in the secret movie the Master of Masters is back, is that because maybe he's connected to Master Xehanort? Did he body hop his way down to him? We know Master Xehanort got shown the door, and he floated off to the sky with Eraqus, but maybe in that process the Master of Master's heart got released and that's how he is back.

But then there's the possibility of the foretellers body hopping to the new union leaders? Ack, now that makes my brain hurt, trying to figure out that mess.

I was irritated when Xigbar revealed himself to be Luxu. I really wanted Luxu and Xigbar to be their own unique character, but if Luxu can be Xigbar, who is to say that there isn't someone else masquerading as a foreteller? It shows that anything could be possible. I hope I haven't thoroughly confused you, just needed this idea out of my system for the day. Feel free to pick apart and give me your thoughts.

Thanks.

okhi12

Awards
I think you are a bit lost. The foretellers disappeared after the keyblade war and now they are present in the current era after being summoned by Xigbar/Luxu. But they have nothing to do with the Union X people who are in the present, or at least they weren't using them as vessels.

Marluxia and Larxene somehow leapt through time from the Union X era to the recent past. We don't know the exact moment, but we do know they were found not long before 358/2 Days because they were the most recent members to join the Organization until Xemnas found Roxas. Demyx and Luxord joined even before. Those four people, Ventus and Subject X didn't transfer their hearts to one vessel after another like Luxu did, they traveled to the future in the very same original bodies they had during Union X. How? We don't know. Not even Xigbar knows... He mentions in Secret Report 11 that one of the five union leaders is an imposter not chosen by the Master, a virus in the Master's plan plotting to allow the Union X leaders to jump to another worldline, but as they are not Masters they shouldn't have the means to do that (thus implying that the foretellers DO know, because they are Masters). Xigbar ends the secret report wondering if that lady of magic from the future (Maleficent) knows more than he does, implying that maybe she had anything to do, and he doesn't know if that was another phase of the Master of Masters' grand plan.

The Union X leaders had already jumped to another worldline before, just after the Keyblade War, from the KHX (browser game) worldline (the 'real' one, so to speak) to the Unchained X (now Union X) worldline in which the Keyblade War didn't happen (a data-based worldline similar to the datascape). That first worldline jump was according to the Master's plan, so what is that second worldline jump that Luxu mentions? The KHUX main story just reached the point where the virus appears and it seems to be Brain (Blaine or whatever you call him). I think eventually the story will unfold and explain how the Union X characters appeared in the current era and that has to be the second worldline jump, a way to reach the future of the original worldline in which the Keyblade War did happen. Maleficent herself comes from the current worldline, so it makes sense that Luxu was being suspicious of her being involved somehow.

In short, foretellers are implied to be able to directly travel to the future, seemingly in their own bodies (essentially skipping all the time in between) and the Union X wielders did the same by unknown means even though they weren't supposed to. (Unless there is an explanation for this in next installments this is a BIG contradiction to the rules of time travel estabished in Dream Drop Distance because a version of oneself has to be present at the destination in order to travel through time and blah blah blah, but oh well... Nomura rewrites his canon all the time without a poor excuse to justify it).

Luxu would presumably be able to do the same as the foretellers but he didn't leap through time because his role was to actually be there all the time, watching and ensuring the No Name keyblade was inherited by many wielders until a dark master destined to reenact the keyblade war appeared, Xehanort. Luxu needed to transfer his heart to many vessels to avoid his own death, because he was aware his role would take centuries.

Finally, Xehanort and the Master of Masters are two separate people. After the Re:mind trailer we know that young Xehanort had a conversation with the Master of Masters (unless that was Luxu) about his thoughts after his world tour, and by the conversation it is clear they had met before. The Master of Masters surely had something to do in putting some ideas in Xehanort's mind so he would end up having the ambition to reenact the Keyblade War, that way the plan of the Master of Masters would come to fruition. I wonder if Young Xehanort's grey eyes becoming yellow had anything to do with the Master of Masters or is just a general side effect of darkness (like dark Aqua), but we'll see if Re:Mind explains it. However, I don't think the Master of Masters used Xehanort as a vessel. Whatever his true goal is, I don't see the Master possessing Xehanort because he just doesn't need to. He's really good at scheming and mannipulating people to do his bidding while he is away following his own, unknown agenda.

Last edited:

Kimmy1980

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I've seen your posts in the forums and your ideas are pretty right on, so thanks for straightening me out and clarifying some things for me.

Do we have any clue on when Union Cross will wrap up and give us answers to all the questions we have on the world lines, etc? I think I am more curious on the back story of Luxord, Larxene and Demyx. I believe Larxene will jump along with Marluxia, since they are trying to find Strelitzia. But who are Demyx and Luxord? Who were they originally, the Remind trailer shows us that Luxord may be hiding something. Will they eventually make an appearance in Union Cross? I think Ephemer will stay behind and not jump. He will be the one to rebuild daybreak town. Brain who we know is the virus may just delete himself after the job is done?

I really want your thoughts.

What's your opinion on the black box, what do you think is inside?

Also what's your thought on the theory going around about KH3 being partially in a sleeping world? With the weird drops and cutting off Xigbar saying, "may your heart be..."

Where is Ava?

Is Ventus good or have a hidden agenda?

okhi12

Awards
I'm clueless, but reaching that point in Union Cross will take some time, maybe even more than a year. The game receives just a few quests each month and most of the game takes place in Disney worlds with the main story being relegated to 2-3 quests after many quests of a Disney world. The main story is getting very interesting now that the 'Virus' is being revealed and it looks like the main story and the Wreck it Ralph world are connected somehow. Maybe once Re:Mind comes out the main story of Union Cross will speed up to keep the fanbase interested until the next KH game, but I wouldn't count on it. As long as the game is profitable they will maintain the slow pace of the story to keep people investing money in the game for as long as they can.
Sooner or later Luxord and Demyx will show up as their original selves in Union Cross, i think that's for sure.

According to Luxu, the Virus plots to allow the five union leaders to reach another worldline. Based on that assumption, I believe Ephemer jumped with the other four, but he staying behind to protect and reconstruct the world is a possibility. Apprentice Xehanort says in a secret report about Subject X that 'her words suggest that she departed her home world with others, though she cannot recall the names of her erstwhile companions'. Even if she turns out to be Skuld, there is no way to know how many people jumped through time with her. Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord were not union leaders and they jumped as well. Did them all jump at once or were there two or more instances?

The Black box could contain so many things... I don't know what to think. The box has 13 locks and that makes me think of the original X-Blade that was destroyed and broke into 20 pieces, 7 of light that became the hearts of the seven princesses and 13 of darkness which we know nothing about. I liked the idea that the box contains the 13 pieces of darkness, but that's impossible. The X-Blade was destroyed during the Keyblade War and Luxu was given the box before the war started and he was instructed not to open it, so it would have been impossible to hide something in the box that didn't exist at the time the box was locked and entrusted to Luxu. By Luxu's reaction when the Master told him what's inside, it has to be something disturbing. An easy guess, but something related to Kingdom Hearts.

I read the KH3 sleeping world theory a few months ago and it was extensive and complex, with some points I didn't fully understand (but that can be said about the KH series as a whole). I should reread it because I only remember it partially, but I found it pretty solid or at least well constructed with supporting facts that sustain the whole theory. KH3 has some plot issues and I have to admit that the theory does a good job at trying to explain them, but some of the facts that are used to sustain the theory could end up being nothing more than inconsistent writing (such as Riku's haircut or the drop sound) without any deep meaning and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightless if that was the case. I'll take the theory with a grain of salt until Nomura confirms or denies it. Still, it was very interesting to read through it and if anything, it made me love the game a bit more which is always a positive thing.

In the epilogue, when young Eraqus tells young Xehanort about the new chess game he heard about and places the pieces on the board, the fox representing Ava is one of the seven pieces of darkness. Is she going to be evil? That wouldn't fit her personality. But just before that scene, when the foretellers gather in the present, Xigbar/Luxu said that Ava didn't make it after all and that Ava knew about his role. Gula asked him if that's why he excluded her but Xigbar/Luxu denies it with his trademark As if! and says that she had her own mission and she carried it out. I wonder if Ava wasn't able to go there or either she refused to answer Luxu's call. I still think that Ava and Kairi could be related somehow (I don't mean that old theory about the main characters being reincarnations of the foretellers, though) and Naminé could have inherited Ava's appearance like Roxas took after Ven's. Because there must be a reason why Naminé doesn't look like Kairi (her somebody) or Sora (the body from which she was born as a nobody, as odd as it may sound).

I have read theories about Ventus being evil and that he is playing dumb about not remembering the Union X stuff, kinda like apprentice Xehanort lied about his memory loss (which was true at first but he started regaining memories through his experiments). To be honest I don't know where that theory came from, it makes no sense to me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Vanitas remembers Ventus's past in the Union X era, which if I'm not mistaken is actually semi-canon from the novels or something like that. I think Ventus will remain in the good side, unless Vanitas is disjoined once more and regains an individual conscience and takes over...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just popping in to say that Marluxia is a Union leader.

Also, if Brain is who we think he is, he has to live long enough to have children so that his family line can continue all the way down to Eraqus.

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
Just popping in to say that Marluxia is a Union leader.

Also, if Brain is who we think he is, he has to live long enough to have children so that his family line can continue all the day down to Eraqus.
Oops, that's right. Somehow my mind slipped a bit and I wasn't thinking about Lauriam when I wrote Marluxia. My bad.
And yeah, one union leader is Eraqus's ancestor and that means he has to stay behind. I forgot about that particular detail.

Back