• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sora isn't neccessarilly a "master" since we don't the qualifications for it. All we know is that Keychains are made from memories, and by attaching the to the Keyblade it changes it's form. It's completely possible Mickey or Riku could too but they've never really had the opportunity to.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Perhaps the keychain just shows how attached a person gets to a world? You get plenty of Keychains by bonding with people in KH1 and 2. Maybe VAT don't like to get that attached.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah, memories, pretty much attachment in a way.

VAT doesn't have Keychains to begin with though; Sora and Mickey and Riku did on their first Keyblades.

Dcasd1

how did sora grow so fast in a year and gain all these skill s and is now called the keyblade master?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
He merged with Roxas.
His said skills are not that of a master.
Riku is more of the master of the keyblade.
Ie: changing the form of at with his memories.

Tenyas

I have no clue. Perhaps he's hiding his mastery behind all of that cluelessness. :/

How SRM's keyblades got keychains to begin with, I think it may be because of what situations they got them in. If VAT were tought how to wield and get a Keyblade, then that might explain why they have no keychain.

Captain Garlock

I think VAT would still have keychains though.
Plus you have to include alot of things that fight that SR were experienced with combat to begin with.
Plus Mickey was taught by Yen Sid how to wield and summon one.

Dcasd1

they said they would explain it in bbs. bbs looks like it will be the mose important kingdom hearts ever.

Tenyas

But do we know how Mickey got his keyblade? Or how VAT got thiers? Ugh... The longer I spend on these forums the more questions I have...

Dcasd1

i think if someone has a great understanding of light and darkness and what they truly want and desire they will get a keychain of the keyblade. i think the keychain is a way of knowing that the person has chosen there path, like riku when he diecided he would take the middle road his keyblade transformed and got a keychain showing he knows what path he has to take. idk

Captain Garlock

But do we know how Mickey got his keyblade? Or how VAT got thiers? Ugh... The longer I spend on these forums the more questions I have...

We can assume that apprentices could chose there keyblade probably based on some instinct of the keyblade would call to them.
Thus the field of keyblades.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Kairi was able to wield it because Riku allowed her to and because she had a heart of pure light.
It doesn't matter if you're heart's dominant in light or darkness; it's the strength of your heart that lets you wield a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back