• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade into different weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpeus1041

So I was watching the fight with the lingering will when I noticed that it turned it's ends of the earth into another weapon, I'd say it looked like a hammer? And then use his keyblade glider during battle, my question is, do you think Sora and gang get to use keyblade gliders and will everyone be able to use that ability where they transform their keyblades into other weapons?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Probably. Sora won't need a glider for space travel but it'd be nice to have for combos and going around the allegedly huge worlds.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They are kind of superfluous at this point but they can be adapted. Maybe for space missions, being used as a magic conduit or even as a throwback to BbS by having xehanort try to possess one of the wielders but fail due to them summoning their armor in time.

(personally, i want to see sora summon it as a game mechanic like lingering will for split screen co-op)

Vulpeus1041

They can use the gummi ship ha!
Goofy says something interesting in the secret ending of kh ddd
I think goofy and Donald will have bigger roles as well
Goofy for keyblader

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They can use the gummi ship ha!
Goofy says something interesting in the secret ending of kh ddd
I think goofy and Donald will have bigger roles as well
Goofy for keyblader

I dont want them all to get keyblades but goofy getting one would be hilarious

Vulpeus1041

What else do you think he meant, what ate they up to in square
The keyblade upgrades system from khx is making it into kh3?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What else do you think he meant, what ate they up to in square
The keyblade upgrades system from khx is making it into kh3?

Most likely. Every game in between II and III seems like testing grounds for what will work in the big game.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Most likely. Every game in between II and III seems like testing grounds for what will work in the big game.
^^^^^^^
Our dear friend here is right. DDD, for an example, testet Flowmotion and stuff. (I think)

Wonderful

Awards
i dont think the keyblade glider is coming back as the main form of travel for Sora, Donald and Goofy. didn't that linkedin resume from one of the kh3 developers talk about developing gummi ship missions or did i imagine that? either way, with it being so long since gummi ships were in the game, and them being one of the numbered title things, i think they would return in a new way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back