• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Graveyard battle with FATE OF THE UNKNOWN.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
More like 95% >_>

Let's compare it:

[video=youtube;qCUMIDXEC8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUMIDXEC8A[/video]

[video=youtube;IdwloMsROj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdwloMsROj8[/video]

0:20 to 0:33 of Terra's theme sounds like 0:57 to 1:09, 1:34 to 1:45 of Fate of the Unknown.

Still a small amount considering the song is over 3 minutes.

Don't exaggerate this so much. Fate of the Unknown is a beautifully composed piece of music and really should be put into the game.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
@skyfoxx:
Just as the pigs can not find God, so you fail to see the genius of hearing"Fate of the Uknown" in this video.

@chasespicer056:
I am very well, congratulations!

huh? lol that was random .

anyway nice video, especially around 2:03.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Considering loading times in between and the fact that other cutscenes follow immediately after they'd have a hard time getting the music to sync up.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
huh? lol that was random .

anyway nice video, especially around 2:03.

Thanks !

Considering loading times in between and the fact that other cutscenes follow immediately after they'd have a hard time getting the music to sync up.

Yeah, that's the only problem I see with it. Oh well. It's okay as it is I suppose. I just wished there was a way to do it like this.

Radar

Bronze Member
Everytime I see vanitas riding those keyblades I just think "pure awesomeness."

Good job with the video, I dunno which theme I would prefer because I like them both, I fell in love with fate of the unknown when I very first heard it though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
@skyfoxx:
Asi como los cerdos no pueden encontrar a Dios, asi tu fallas en ver la genialidad de escuchar "Fate of the Uknown" en este video.

@chasespicer056:
Te quedo muy bien, felicidades!

...what? Sorry, I only just barely took Spanish class and don't understand any of this lol

EDIT: After using Google Translate... what the flip? That was an incredibly random analogy!

And also, why did you assume I hate Fate of the Unknown? I don't. It's an epic song... but it's been over-used to death so much that even an epic song would get annoying.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Everytime I see vanitas riding those keyblades I just think "pure awesomeness."

Good job with the video, I dunno which theme I would prefer because I like them both, I fell in love with fate of the unknown when I very first heard it though.

Thanks! I'd still pick fate of the unknown, only the loading times could screw it up.

...what? Sorry, I only just barely took Spanish class and don't understand any of this lol

Haha, I think someone provided a translation.

Vaxyle

I keed I keed, I was bored at that time.

And yes, is a random quote from an anime I belive XD!!!

And I dont think you hate the song, just pointing that you failed to grasp the awesomeness of watching the real game event with the actual song, mainly bcs you have heard the song too many times.

And why in spanish you may ask, again, estaba aburrido! XD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I keed I keed, I was bored at that time.

And yes, is a random quote from an anime I belive XD!!!

And I dont think you hate the song, just pointing that you failed to grasp the awesomeness of watching the real game event with the actual song, mainly bcs you have heard the song too many times.

And why in spanish you may ask, again, estaba aburrido! XD

I also think it looks better with fate of the unknown.

Chris211

When it gets to the Ven getting froze part its like exactly in sync. Great job man. It does look better with Fate of the Unknown, makes it more nostalgic imo

marcoreo

Awards
Well, let's see here... they use Fate of the Unkown in 90% of the trailers :/
And to be honest, Terra's theme IS Fate of the Unknown. It's just a different arrangement but it's still pretty much the same song. :/

Oh, come on, you know it's true.

srry but i agree with the others just listened to terra theme and its a bit the same.
they should have kept the song for the keyblade graveyard in my opinion

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
srry but i agree with the others just listened to terra theme and its a bit the same.

Sunset Horizons?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I pointed out the two parts that were similar. That was it! About 20 seconds of the whole song.

Fate of the unknown should have been used still. It's too epic not to be put in just once.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Aside from the whole loading times thing (which in my case, is the only valid argument), FotU works best with that cutscene, because it's pretty much an in-game version of the CGI with dialogue and a few other edits. I think the timing was perfect for the spot when Ven tries to attack MX. You should do this again when the english version of the scene come out for use, so that it can be proven. Oh, and add a Download link too, because it would be too epic to miss.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Aside from the whole loading times thing (which in my case, is the only valid argument), FotU works best with that cutscene, because it's pretty much an in-game version of the CGI with dialogue and a few other edits. I think the timing was perfect for the spot when Ven tries to attack MX. You should do this again when the english version of the scene come out for use, so that it can be proven. Oh, and add a Download link too, because it would be too epic to miss.

Well I'm hoping that one of the scenes they changed was that one. They said they had some scenes originally that weren't put in originally but were put in for the English version. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the song was used.

Otherwise, I think I might do the same thing and upload it.

But yeah. I was wondering if maybe they could synchronize it so that AFTER it loads, the song starts like midway through, that way it'll still line up with certain parts.

OR they could make the whole battle load AFTER TAV talks to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back