• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Graveyard battle with FATE OF THE UNKNOWN.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I always wondered...why did they change the music for the graveyard fight from "fate of the unknown" to "a battle of great valor". I mean, they could have changed the character movements to make it perfectly fit with the original music.

So, I tried putting it in myself, and realized that fate of the unknown doesn't perfectly line up with the scene because of the small changes they made. But, I did a decent job I think:

[video=youtube;0Agi8Rp5b8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Agi8Rp5b8c[/video]

So what do you guys think? Would you want them to change it to the original music for the American version? I think it fits better.

Sorry for the low quality. Couldn't find high quality versions of the battle. =/

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
*sigh*I wish they kept the capes...

Yeah, I do too. But, I think it still looks good.

....Whoah. that actually fits rather well... especially as soon as they get to the top of the plateau with MX. o_O;

Darn you, game engine limitations! *shakesfist*

Thanks! I tried to pick the best spot to make it fit, and since thats when it all changes, I picked that moment.

Because Fate of the Unkown is over-used.

In fan-made creation, yes.

But not in video games! It was in ONE secret ending. And yes, they did take parts of it for Aqua and Terra's themes, but it's not the same.

This is the one spot where it truly fits.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the music is one of the many things they shouldve kept T^T

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
In fan-made creation, yes.

But not in video games! It was in ONE secret ending. And yes, they did take parts of it for Aqua and Terra's themes, but it's not the same.

Well, let's see here... they use Fate of the Unkown in 90% of the trailers :/
And to be honest, Terra's theme IS Fate of the Unknown. It's just a different arrangement but it's still pretty much the same song. :/

Go. Leave this forum and never come back.

Oh, come on, you know it's true.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, let's see here... they use Fate of the Unkown in 90% of the trailers :/
And to be honest, Terra's theme IS Fate of the Unknown. It's just a different arrangement but it's still pretty much the same song. :/

Yes, but in the VIDEO GAMES, it has only been used once. And it was only used as part of the secret ending.

Meanwhile, battle of great valor is used for the Terra/Braig fight AND the Keyblade Graveyard battle.

Terra's theme isn't the same thing honestly. It uses one part from fate of the unknown, and repeats that a few times. His theme uses like 5% of the song.

I still say they should put it in the actual game. What's the point of sticking it in all those trailers but never using it in the actual game?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Don't be hatin on my homeboy, Skyfoxx yo. He speaks the truth and yall know it.

Sometimes at least :3

Vaxyle

@skyfoxx:
Asi como los cerdos no pueden encontrar a Dios, asi tu fallas en ver la genialidad de escuchar "Fate of the Uknown" en este video.

@chasespicer056:
Te quedo muy bien, felicidades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back