• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBlade FAQS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
What do we really know about the keyblades;
they are keys
they are "the only wepon tht can deffeat the heartless",
The one sora usess is the key to the worlds heart.
The one riku had was the one to the heart.
That is all we know. We have no prof if they have an aliment with Light, dark, or tow-jam.
Yes when riku unlooked the darkness in that wich there was that dark stuff but, when sora used it on himself there was lights other then Kiri's heart. Just saying that there is some evedence the the key blade is affected by the user but' this post is Faqs not theorys.

DarrcEnigma

Heavens Blade said:
thank you. all of the stuff we have ben talking about is nothin more the speculation, based on speculation, based on speculation, based on a foot. we need help.
It's only going that far because somewhere along the line people quit adding "facts" and "evidence" to their theories. These days people will just reach up their backside and pull out whatever they want -- doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.

As far as "alignments" go, only the Oathkeeper and Oblivion are aligned with anything. Oathkeeper with the light, Oblivion with the darkness. I don't know any other Kanji, so it's near-impossible for me to know if any other Keyblades may have Kanji in their blades. I wouldn't think they would, though...

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
DarrcEnigma said:
These days people will just reach up their backside and pull out whatever they want -- doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.QUOTE]

that is true but, they are more fun then the ones that make senes. just don't take it to for the truth. that is why most of my theorys are so radical. just for fun.

RikuOfDarkness

Well, Riku's keyblade was a "key to unlock hearts".

That key specifically is probably essentially neutral. It would depend on who's heart it unlocked.

When he used it on Malifiecent there was alot of darkness cos her heart was full of it. But when Sora used it on himself there was light because his heart is full of light.

murney

rikus KB was made up of the princess's of hearts so it sould unlock kairis heart from soras but when he used it on the witch it unlocked the darkness in her because there is no light but when sora used it on him self he gave kiari bak her heart but turned himself into a heartless and he even says he was forgettin stuff when he was fallin into the darkness and that

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
The Keyblades were forged in Kingdom Hearts.

The wielder had to possess a strong heart and, according to th type of blade, light or darkness. The BHK wields 2 because he is both. (Twilight)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Heavens Blade said:
What do we really know about the keyblades;
they are keys
they are "the only wepon tht can deffeat the heartless",
The one sora usess is the key to the worlds heart.
The one riku had was the one to the heart.
That is all we know. We have no prof if they have an aliment with Light, dark, or tow-jam.
Yes when riku unlooked the darkness in that wich there was that dark stuff but, when sora used it on himself there was lights other then Kiri's heart. Just saying that there is some evedence the the key blade is affected by the user but' this post is Faqs not theorys.

not sure what you mean. Like defeat heartless permanately or in battle. If so the keyblades aren't the oly one to destroy a heartless. I recal Riku and his souleater could. And magic and the gunblade. Just a weapon can. Its your strength with that weapon that lets you beat heartless.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
GTX said:
not sure what you mean. Like defeat heartless permanately or in battle. If so the keyblades aren't the oly one to destroy a heartless. I recal Riku and his souleater could. And magic and the gunblade. Just a weapon can. Its your strength with that weapon that lets you beat heartless.

I was talking about what leon said in the fist game. remeber it was one of the plot holes.

C

CEDELAS

ok heres what i think:

soras keyblade had the power to seal keyholes to keep out the darkness thats why i think its the key to light (light is the protector) rikus keyblade was made of the hearts of princessess but it was twisted by those machines and was turned in to THE LOST HEART wich had the power to open hearts and or keyholes to hearts wether it be peoples or worlds.

the reason some people stay as a body i think is that the heart was torn away but someone that loved them gave them the strength to at least get a figure of some sort.

with ansem the reason he stayed as a shell was beacause his body was raken by heartless but he found out a way to instead become darkness to absorb it and he did giving him an appearence.

oblivion and oathkeeper are not actually light or dark they just symbolise light and dark.

mickeys keyblade is infact the light that was blown at ansem when he opened the door to darkness as in a final mix video mickey says to riku "i have found the key to the dark realm"

also u wonderin how mickey got across there and out of there well he found a backway in and he was the light in the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back