• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Contest (PRIZES!) XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Ok guys. How you all doing? haha.

Anyways, basically I'm setting up a contest right here and now. It is about making some of the most artistic and creative looking FUTURE keyblades. So, this competition will be for you to draw/create a keyblade with some sort of theme. it doesn't have to be disney. It could be like Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades. THOUGH, they themsleves have themes.

For example: A Lighting Keyblade is ok. Or *gulp* even a friend ship keyblade. *smiles awkwardly*

I'm taking entries in intill march 31st. The end of the month. The due date for the pictures will be decided. Most likely towards the end of April. That gives you over a month or so to work on these.

Now, you guys wanna know what your playing for?

Basically these:

1st: Dissidia, Final Fantasy XIII, Japanese version of Birth By Sleep or any 1 of the below choices
2nd Place: 20$ PSn card any KH game that was released in America/Europe
3rd place: A Wii points card

YOU ONLY GET 1 CHOICE
Hey, it's free stuff. Don't bitch ;D

So let entries begin now.

Rules, will be posted later. (INVCLUDING requirements to join)

Though, lets see who's interested in this.

I might expand the prizes if I get enough people willing to do this.

*Must be willing to join, and not drop out
*If dropping out, must have a valid reason. Seriosuly, don't waste my time and money by joining only to drop out because your "no good" or ect.
*Prizes will be Square Enix based, do not request a non square related game for prizes. The wii points card and PSn card are an exception.
*DO NOT steal someone elses work and claim it as your own. Must be 100% original work, unless has proofed confirmation of Original owner.
*Do not flame/aruge about whos is better. Just don't
*FIRST cuts will be made April 6th. Final Cuts will be decided later.
*Please do not post your picture in this thread intill FINAL CUTS.
*Please PM ALL FINISHED ENTRYS
*Must have at least 50 posts before joining.

*ECT. more to come later.

Contestants
MUST APPLY BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH
:::A Hex Torn::
* Codemaster
*MadaraMoogle
*Ruran
*DestinySeeker
*Keyblade War
*Anti_Terra122
*Jolts
*JanusQ
*Flower
*Maggosh
*Amata
*robertexe
*BeastlyCool
*Genocide
*ReflectoMAn
*Mangacrazy101
*Rac7d
*Viku
*xHiddenMemories

Last edited:

codemaster

Awards
Sure, why not. I'm up for it. Also, isn't the due date a little too early? You just announced it and its almost halfway into the month. Maybe extend it a bit....

D

Deleted member 71005

Interesting, I like a good contest. How do we receive the prizes?

Jakek9

Sure, why not. I'm up for it. Also, isn't the due date a little too early? You just announced it and its almost halfway into the month. Maybe extend it a bit....
March 31st? half way there?

Should I make the date even later? April 6th is the first cut, maybe I'll make it the time when all the pictures are accepted.

Interesting, I like a good contest. How do we receive the prizes?

Would be up to you. I offered the PSn and Wii points card for those of you who are un-willing to give out your address in PM. that way I could just PM the code to the winner.

Jakek9

αsiя;4922634 said:
wat if i win 1st place but i want a kh game
Then I would willingly give you that KH game. It depends, if you request that, then it's ok.

If you guys wanna Recommend SQUARE ENIX GAMES for prizes then I'd be okay with it.

Also, are any mods here that wanna help in any ways possible? Like editing the first post with whatever updates, helping organize pictures, ect.?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Then I would willingly give you that KH game. It depends, if you request that, then it's ok.

If you guys wanna Recommend SQUARE ENIX GAMES for prizes then I'd be okay with it.

Also, are any mods here that wanna help in any ways possible? Like editing the first post with whatever updates, helping organize pictures, ect.?

Prizes are flexable then huh? I was woundering that since I already have all the english realesed KH games and if I manage to win second place that would be kind of a waste of a prize lol.

αsiя

space coke
wat if i win first place but i want bbs and i wait till bbs comes out for america and then you give it to me for free

Jakek9

αsiя;4922674 said:
wat if i win first place but i want bbs and i wait till bbs comes out for america and then you give it to me for free
Japanese release giveaway only. That will be the only exception and that would be a first place prize. So it would be a big exception.

So m,y answer is no. Not the English release anyways.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Would you be willing to offer Final Fantasy XIII as a prize, it's a bit more expensive but would make a good 1st place.

Jakek9

Im interested, also if i was to win id like the PSN card could you just PM me the code?
Yes. That was my original Intention. good luck looking forward to seeing how yours looks!

Would you be willing to offer Final Fantasy XIII as a prize, it's a bit more expensive but would make a good 1st place.
Sure. I would love to add that.

ALSO, judges will be from a separate forum, so it's not just me judging. We judge by creativeness. NOT by how edited it is to look cool. A hand drawn one can DEFIANTLY win over a computerized one. We judge for creativity.

ALSO, we will also have you guys vote for FINAL CUTS. First cuts will be just the judges eliminating some. Final Cuts will be what you guys vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back