• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Sora Have 3 Keyblades In Final Form and 2 in orignal?

• YES!

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • He Is The Choosen One SO YEAH

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No He Sucks ROXAS ROCKS

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • SE IS STUPID!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownKeyblade3

Website
www.freewebs.com
what happened to rikus keyblade that he had in kh1 i mean i know it was to unlocking the hearts of ppl but i mean was it only for one try? if that is the case then is he the true keyblade master? oh and anther thing why does ansem voice i mean his heartless or whatever voice is diffrenet? i loved it in kh1 but in kh2 he sounds really dumb -_- oh yeah plus one thing i know this may not be releated to kh2 but why did riku had to fight the orignanzion members in kh COM that sora already defeated? where they data or what? well i think i got more for later but yeah these things sbeen on my mind and one thing also why usn't sora a daul welader like roxas? i mean roxas is his half but if that is the case then shouldn't sora be able to hold 2 KEYBLADES WITHOUT A DRIVE? only one thing i know that in kh2fm+ when u fight roxas that there is a reaction comand that lets u use 3 keyblades.....why can't he use that in any of his forms inclulding final form? i swear SE is getting really out of hand with this:sleep:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
what happened to rikus keyblade that he had in kh1
i mean i know it was to unlocking the hearts of ppl but i mean was it only for one try?

Well, I think it's more XH's of keyblade, really. As for what happened to it, it was destroyed by Sora.

if that is the case then is he the true keyblade master?

Uh, depends on what you mean by that. There is no keyblade master in singular. There are many, many people who can use keyblades.

If you mean he's the true master of the KK, Sora's keyblade, then, yes, he should have been.

oh and anther thing why does ansem voice i mean his heartless or whatever voice is diffrenet? i loved it in kh1 but in kh2 he sounds really dumb -_-

Simple: they couldn't get his original VA back, or didn't want to. Supposedly, he was involved in a very controversial movie, and they didn't want that type of publicity. That's what I heard, anyway.

oh yeah plus one thing i know this may not be releated to kh2 but why did riku had to fight the orignanzion members in kh COM that sora already defeated? where they data or what?

Um, wha? That didn't happen at all.

well i think i got more for later but yeah these things sbeen on my mind and one thing also why usn't sora a daul welader like roxas? i mean roxas is his half but if that is the case then shouldn't sora be able to hold 2 KEYBLADES WITHOUT A DRIVE? only one thing i know that in kh2fm+ when u fight roxas that there is a reaction comand that lets u use 3 keyblades.....why can't he use that in any of his forms inclulding final form? i swear SE is getting really out of hand with this:sleep:

Dual-wielding hasn't really been given much of an explanation yet. Supposedly it has something to do with Xehanort's memories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i mean when in kh COM where it was sora story and he had to destory basically like 6 members am i right? why did riku have to do the same if sora already defeated them?

No, he killed 2: Lexaeus and Zexion. Neither appeared in Sora's story. He did fight other members, but he didn't destroy them.

rockin riku

well is rikus not mixed with sora so sora defeted one and riku defeated another one and so one.
was riku not meant to be the true keyblade master but got took into the darkness so it was then passed to sora
these are for other questions

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Since Roxas has bonded with Sora now you'd think he could wield two normally but I think he still needs to learn to do so, just can't hacking and slashing w/ two.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well in history there have been many masters of the sword arts so I would think there would be many Keyblade masters. As for dual weilding that is a Roxas thing and I think Roxas needs something that only he can do... with out drives that is. (so far anyway) My guess Master Xehanort was the keyblade master and when I say the I mean the strongest (Think Seperoth in the Soldier program) Umm... thats it form me.
bowchickawowwow

Riku77

Well I bet there is a couple of reasons that roxas has two keyblades
1. He doesn't have Sora's clothes that let him use drives( 2 keyblades).
2. Nobodies are kind of referred to as the inbetween sometimes/ Twilight Thorn/ Roxas lived in Twilight Town so I dont think that is a coincidence/ so he can't just have an oathkeeper which represents light I thnk or just an oblivion which represents dark I think
3. Everyone else can only have one in a normal form so another one keyblader would be kinda boring and the moves would be to much like sora's maybe.
4. Why not have 2 keyblades?

I rest my case.

MasterXeanort

Well, I think it's more XH's of keyblade, really. As for what happened to it, it was destroyed by Sora.

Uh, depends on what you mean by that. There is no keyblade master in singular. There are many, many people who can use keyblades.

If you mean he's the true master of the KK, Sora's keyblade, then, yes, he should have been.

Simple: they couldn't get his original VA back, or didn't want to. Supposedly, he was involved in a very controversial movie, and they didn't want that type of publicity. That's what I heard, anyway.

Um, wha? That didn't happen at all.

Dual-wielding hasn't really been given much of an explanation yet. Supposedly it has something to do with Xehanort's memories.

Your quote looks kind of weird without your quotes but whatever. Anyway I agree with you completley exept for the last thing. Roxas has two keyblades (Oblivion and Oathkeeper) because they represent his memories of Riku and Kairi. Also Riku, Sora, and Mickey are all the last keyblade masters. You also present an interesting point. Riku's dark keyblade may have been Xeanort's original keyblade reincarnated to accustom Riku's body.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Roxas has two keyblades (Oblivion and Oathkeeper) because they represent his memories of Riku and Kairi.

That's also true. But that's not the only reason.

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This is can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice.

Also Riku, Sora, and Mickey are all the last keyblade masters. You also present an interesting point. Riku's dark keyblade may have been Xeanort's original keyblade reincarnated to accustom Riku's body.

Kinda doubt that. From the looks of things, that Xehanort we know is either MX, MX's apprentice...or Terra, <.< (I was never very fond of that last candidate, but sadly I lack evidence that points towards it being imposible). As you can see, neither of them have that keyblade.

Mystlord

That's also true [that Roxas has two keyblades]. But that's not the only reason.

Kinda doubt that. From the looks of things, that Xehanort we know is either MX, MX's apprentice...or Terra, <.< (I was never very fond of that last candidate, but sadly I lack evidence that points towards it being imposible). As you can see, neither of them have that keyblade.
Well, Roxas also has two keyblades because of how Roxas was created. Remember that half of Kairi's heart was used and half of Sora's heart was used (in a way) to create Roxas and Namine. Therefore, half of the heart of a keyblade wielder+the half of a Princess of Heart=Dual keyblades.

Who's MX? Which Xehanort? Ahhhh it's so confusing. Why can't you people say 'Master Xehanort' and 'Xehanort' or 'Heartless Ansem' or 'Ansem'. Well, trying to make sense of it... Master Xehanort is a keyblade master that 'went rogue' with his apprentice. In addition, do we even know which keyblade is really Master Xehanort's? He just picks one up (unless my memory is failing). And you never know what the powers of the heartless can do to a keyblade.

GateOfAvalon

Honestly Dual wielding and awesome and all, but I personally think that Sora or Roxas should be able to control a number of keyblades at once. Remember how Master Xehanort just made dozens of keyblades attack Terra in KHFM+ ending?

Rynjin

i think the reason that sora doesn't use 2 keyblades is that he doesn't have the skill, even people in real life who are masters of the sword with 1 blade are completely hopeless with 2 because it takes a different kind of coordination. and before you jump on me that sora uses 2 in his drives and yell, look at his hands, they have colored lightning when in drives that use 2, i'm thinking maybe some kind of magic that lets the keyblades " guide his hand" so to speak, anyone agree?

godforce852

Hmmmm three....Where would it levitate from left hand taken, right hand taken, where? What Should it levitate above his head like a Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back