• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeybasH´s Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I did post my attempts of drawing in Adobe Photoshop, but I want to showcase my art in general fan art and non fan art.

Here´s a little showcase.

9d4ece0e90783d800b5740dda1483bea-daqw912.png

Well I´ll post more when i draw more.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I did post my attempts of drawing in Adobe Photoshop, but I want to showcase my art in general fan art and non fan art.

Here´s a little showcase.

9d4ece0e90783d800b5740dda1483bea-daqw912.png

Well I´ll post more when i draw more.
Aww! That's cute!
Nice job! :p

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I wonder what you will do for KH2 Kairi. This is KH1 Kairi, right? I think that because of the short hair.
In rare occations I draw KH2!Kairi. I´m used to draw KH1!Kairi more since for me she´s more easier to draw.I did make a comic about the infamous Kairi´s Underwear that you could see it in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix where I drew her in that looks, but, it´s terrible and i don´t want to revist that comic again, but i still find that funny though.

Also i have an announcement. Since this year makes KH´s 15th I´ll do KH Themed drawings this month. But here goes the funny part it´s actually drawings of my siblings and I in KH Situations, meeting characters from the games, fighting heartless, etc.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That sounds cool! Reminds me of me, my brother, and my friend Brenden when we used to roleplay Kingdom Hearts growing up. I can't wait to see them! :)

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
So this isn´t about the Month thing i´m doing but i drew this because of a Youtube comment.

cc8bc20967860b4d325486d73dce3d44-dauruwj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back