• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Key to unlock hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKeybearer

Like in other forums i've said i've been playing the original Kingdom Hearts and was watching all the seqeuences with the key to unlock hearts and i was curious about maybe what you guys thought.

Is there any other story or legend against that keyblade that could be told? Some other story that SE can elaborate on? (trust me though i don't another overload sprawl of Kh games or stories)

Like could've any other character impaled themselves with it; or maybe it's origin.

Just a thought

vnnk

Well i think it was originaly created for the keyblade war i mean we haven't seen what the princes of hearts do other than to open the door to darkness. They could have been created for a different purpose for the keyblade war there is not enough evidence but its a thought and after all they all form that keyblade

Radar

Bronze Member
Is it just one key? It cant be right, since MX used that move before BBS on Ventus. So this is a special kind of keyblade.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Is it just one key? It cant be right, since MX used that move before BBS on Ventus. So this is a special kind of keyblade.

The keyblade of Peoples' Hearts opens up hearts to darkness; MX split Ven's heart into two.

That being said, I really hope they elaborate on that keyblade more.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
i mean we haven't seen what the Princesses of Heart do other than to open the door to darkness.

[fix'd]

The PoHs are able to sense darkness, purify Heartless (basically remove the darkness around free hearts to make them basically like their Somebody), open the Final Keyhole, and create the Keyblade of People's Hearts. They don't open the Door to Darkness.

The keyblade of Peoples' Hearts opens up hearts to darkness; MX split Ven's heart into two.

It opens hearts up, but it can also close them. Just like any keyblade, it can seal and unlock. There's little reason to think otherwise.

That being said, I really hope they elaborate on that keyblade more.

Elaborate or bring it back. To be completely honest, I kind of miss it. Like, there's still potential for it to effect the plot (at least, in my head ^-^).

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It opens hearts up, but it can also close them. Just like any keyblade, it can seal and unlock. There's little reason to think otherwise.

Heart Unlocker =/= Any other keyblade

XH controlling Riku said:
This keyblade, however, has the power to unlock hearts.

Meaning that the heart unlocking trait is exclusive to it. As for locking hearts...When it comes to Terranort, we don't know what exactly happened, though I think that was MX attempting to eject Terra's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back