• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

key blades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

im not sure but i think that the key blades play a big role in the SE...doesnt key chains come from the heart and like define what or who the person is..pluss the kingdom key is the real key blade and you attach the key chain to make it transform. or you get a special key blade from your heart. so how come there is some many key chain or key blades at that place??

i know i posted this yesterday but look
KH2FM_Ending_music008_0002.jpg

three sleeping lions

the only that has a key chain is that guy whitch mean that he has a real key blade
KH2FM_Ending_music010_0001.jpg

and they obviously tried hard to not show what the keychain looked like. they dont show mickeys either

so what does this mean????

Silent-Wings

I smell a plot twist.
I just realized it, but the old man's keyblade in that screenshot you posted looks like this.
roxas%20battle%20keyblade1.png

Not really, but their simular.

AnotherSora

That pic of the BM Looks MAkes Him Look Young
and The Keyblade hes holding has an keychain and looks like the keyblade you get after fighitng roxas.

unknown123

maybe the SE is infact a spot in time where that times keyblade master used it for evil. we always herd about people useing keyblade for evil so maybe this is what the SE is

sepheroth1

that is very interesting but if the kingdom keys and way to the dawn still have thier chains would'nt they dissapear before they were created

what do you mean by this?

IcedCandy

I smell a plot twist.
I just realized it, but the old man's keyblade in that screenshot you posted looks like this.

I agree with you. They do look very similar.

Lightkeeper05

I smell a plot twist.
roxas%20battle%20keyblade1.png

No thats not the same one. When he turns it into an energy ball, it has a diffrent blade the Roxas key blade.

Silent-Wings

*Shrug*, it was a good guess.
Perhaps there's going to be a plot device about fake and real keyblades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back