• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: Awsome chapter!
Gem: O.O They haven't met any heartless in their ships yetO.O
Nanala: O.O
Thea: It's because they haven't been brought to their former glory yet, after all, the King did say that he thought that there were signs of heartless, but since they can cross to other worlds, that means the heartless are appearing again..

shadowblade

I'll suggest one thing. Seperated the dialogue into paragraphs. When a different person speaks, a new paragraph should be formed. It'll make it way easier to read and you'll probably get new readers to boot. Other than that, it seemed pretty good from what little I read. But I didn't read that much because of the dialogue thing. Anyway, nice writing.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hah thanks you guys...umm sorry about the dialogue thing but thats just how ive always written haha but thanks for the suggestion...oh and about those of u who like fighting and battles and stuff, no worries.. a ton of that is soon to come ;)..what kind of person would i be if i put keblade wars in the title but gave no fighting lol? rest of chap 5 will be up tonight!

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Grrrr.. I got behind in reading. Great chapter though. My hyperness has calmed down. We all need chapterz to survive.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

alright i know im sucky at keeping promises and i hate letting you all down :( but ive been swamped with homework like all night and havent been able to put the finishing touches on the chapter and i want it to be perfect for you guys...tomorrow i most likely will have no homework and will be totally free to finish the chapter and post it for you guys and if its not up by tomorrow night you all have permission to send me angry private messages lol ;)....sorry again for the wait..ugh i hate school..lol

Kairi&Sora 4ever

okay here it is the rest of chapter 5! enjoy!!

The gummi ship landed with a thud onto the lush green exterior that surrounded the castle walls. They all stepped out into the warm crisp air ,gaping in awe at the enchanting castle. Sora took a deep breath and smiled excitedly,"We're finally here."

Suddenly the gigantic golden gates of the castle shot open and the three of them eagerly bounded through. As they reached the main entrance they were all greeted with the sight of Sora's other two best friends...both of whom were grinning from ear to ear. Sora beamed up at the two of them, "Well, what are you waiting for, get over here!"

Donald and Goofy stampeded ecstatically forward, knocking him over onto the soft grass as they pulled him into a tight hug. After a few moments, with much effort he nudged both of them off as he stood and brushed the grass and dirt from his clothes. He laughed happily as Donald and Goofy excitedly reunited with Riku and Kairi. When he had said his greetings, Donald nervously tugged on Sora's shirt sleve. Sora glanced over to his small friend whose expression had suprisingly become very apprhensive, "Sora, the King needs to see you alone...he said it was really important that he talk to you as soon as you arrive."

Sora gave a curt nod and allowed his friend to lead him along the vast hall way into the gigantic library where the king was sitting in a large maroon arm chair, so deeply consumed by the papers he was reading that he didnt even acknowledge them as they approached. Donald impatiently tapped his foot on the pearly marble floors and he cleared his throat loudly. Startled, the king gazed up from his papers. A smile spread across his small face, "It great to see you again Sora."

Slowly Sora knelt down on one knee and bowed his head,"Its truly an honor, your majesty."

He glimpsed up in suprise when the king placed a firm hand on his shoulder staring sincerely in Sora's dark blue eyes, "The honor is still mine."

Sora gave him a respectful smile as he pushed himself up from the cold ground. The king nodded towards the other maroon armchair as he insisted, "Please take a seat, there are many pressing matters I need to discuss with you."

Sora did as he was told and he waited uneasily for what the king had to say. Fianlly as he shuffled through a few of his papers he began, "As, I explained to you in the letter, there are many things that are beginning to happen and that have yet to be explained. World leaders have begun to rapidly disappear all over the universe as if out of thin air and there have been murders discovered..that are too heinous for a regular person to commit. Something dark is happening, something that needs to be stopped. Now I have researched endlessy for any reasons or explanations for these occurances and have overcome some startling information. What I am about to read to you may not be true..there is no proof that it should be, but I believe you deserve to know."

Sora nodded sternly awaiting what the king was going to say. The king sifted through his papers and carefully lifted out a small ancient-looking piece of paper and he began to explain, "I recently discovered this when looking through the most ancient of texts in my study, and after thorough examination, I've come believe it may be directly related to the matters at hand," He cleared his throat nervously as he began to read, "In the darkest of depths there lies the door to brightest light from within. Only one can choose to release the light. Only one can keep it hidden forever. Only one has the key to our survival. Only one has the power to destroy us all. When the choice is made our fates are sealed."

Sora ran a tremlbing hand through his brown hair as he spoke with a quavering voice, "So, y-you believe that the person is me?"

The king nodded gravely and finished reading,"If the door is to be opened, and the light is set free, the darkness within will enshroud the one who bears the key," The king stared mournfully up to him as he finished the sentence,"all but one shall survive."

------------------

DUN DUN DUN

haha...chapter 6 will be up soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back