• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullmetal blader

Yeeeessssssss! I knew it! ^_^ Kairi is going too! Now you just gotta get her an awesome weapon! Oy, she should be like Yuna (from FFX) and learn summons! And...and...*voice getting higher pitched*...you could make up all these cool creatures!and...and, I..I.....I'm...getting too excited about this...!!!

redharry123

a wanderer
those were some very awsome chapters! *sniffles* ...i wasnt crying...<.< i um..had um...>.> sumthing in my eye....*sniffles*............sora has to leave again...that sucks so much! *waits patiently for chapter* (five minutes later) *runs around* CHAPTER CHAPTER CHPATER! I NEED A CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
chapter 5 is here!!!sorry for the long wait but i hope it was worth it!!

Chapter 5: Untold Prophecies

The voyage to Disney Castle was a long and tiresome one. Riku had his pale white haired head pearched on his hand as his weary eyes drifted lazily closed. Slyly Sora lurked behind the chair Riku was sitting in and BAM..smacked him straight across the back of the head and fell backward into a fit of giggles at the apalled expression on his friend's face. "UGH! Sora you know I hate it when you do that!!" Sora rolled his blue eyes sarcastically,"Well sorry I didnt want us all to plunge to our deaths because you were too tired to steer the ship your heiness." He snickered as he gave a little bow. Riku feigned an annoyed expression but then let out a few snorts of laughter as well. "Well I think im gonna leave it on autopilot while I go get a little shut-eye...You kids dont get too crazy now y'hear?" Riku gave his friend a sly wink and then smirked suggestively at Kairi's bed room before entering his own.

Carefully Sora turned her door knob in case she might be sleeping but to his suprise all of the lights in her room were turned on. "Whoa" he said to himself as he glanced around her beautiful room..there was a dark red canopy draped over her large white bed and there were candles lit everywhere making the whole room seem very romantic. "Hey there." Kairi smiled seductively at him as she stepped out of her bathroom. Sora widened his eyes in awe, unable to take his eyes off her as he glanced her up and down. Instead of being in her usual clothing she had on a small silky black night gown that was draped around her small frame. She had dark red lipstick that brought out her already fiery, long red hair. He opened his mouth and closed it again in shock"You-You you look ...wow" He breathed hoarsely. She flashed her bright blue eyes as she approached him wrapping her arms sexily around his neck. "I've been getting pretty bored sitting around on this ship all day" She whispered in his ear, he let out a little tremble when her lips touched. He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling the soft silky cloth in his hands as he leaned down and whispered back, "I know something we could do to past the time."

A few hours later Riku tiredly blinked open his heavy eyes as he rubbed them trying to keep them from being so blurry. He then turned over lazily in his bed and stared up at the clock which read 7am. "Oh shit! We're almost there!" Hurriedly, he yanked on his clothes and and sprinted out into the hall, almost banging down kairi's door as he knocked. Suddenly Sora threw open the door dressed only in blue slacks as he rubbed sleep from his squinting eyes, blinded from the hall lights. "Ugh what is it Riku, we were sleeping." Riku rolled his eyes as he thrusted clothes into his friend's chest. "Get dressed we've almost neared the castle..and tell Kairi she needs to get dressed to." He demanded unable to hide a few giggles in between as headed back to his room.

Sora slunk tiredly back into the room as he lovingly nudged Kairi awake. "Come on babe, we're almost to the castle" He whispered as he leaned in to softly kiss her lips.
She pulled him down onto her and gave him a tender hug as he wrapped his strong arms around her shoulder. She smiled lovingly up to him, "Are you happy I came?" Her voiced taking on a serious tone. He stared deep into her aqua eyes as he replied, "Well, It scared me at first..knowing that something may harm you if you came...but now i realize i wouldnt have been able to even smile right now if it werent for you..i would have been no help to them had i come without you." She pushed herself up on her shoulders and kissed him happily. "Im glad you think so."

**i'll post the rest of chap 5 up tomorrow b/c i gtg study for a biology test right now but just keep checking the rest will be up tomorrow!**

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Bravo! Bravo! I liked the chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! Good luck on your biology test thing!=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back