• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
K&S has stopped writing this fic, and is making a new one which she will reveal sometime durung the summer if my memory serves me well.

She has started writing it, but is not releasing a preview.
Some one correct me if I'm wrong.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Have I ever not been?
*re-reads this thread alone*
... *no comment*

ANyway, I am hoping for some updated news this very moment since K&S is looking at the thread!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hah uhh yeah im back and news is same as always..still working on ideas for the fic....oh and not to be bitter or anything but some person stole my "Keyblade Wars:" title! ughh except it says ..The Epilogue.. and im kinda p.o.'d but ill try to hold back :(..anyways just dont get this fic confused with mine k?

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
hah uhh yeah im back and news is same as always..still working on ideas for the fic....oh and not to be bitter or anything but some person stole my "Keyblade Wars:" title! ughh except it says ..The Epilogue.. and im kinda p.o.'d but ill try to hold back :(..anyways just dont get this fic confused with mine k?

Its a Keyblade Wars fiction! What was I supposed to call it! War of the Keyblades?! That sounds stupid! Jesus, your blowing it way out of porportion. There has been many Keyblade War Fictions and there will be many more.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

whoaa uh take a chill pill..its not being blown out of proportion...the only fic i have EVER seen on here with "Key Blade Wars:" is my own soo uh not as many people are using it as you think..pretty much just me and i guess now you...look there is no reason for you to get worked up..i mean i have a right to be a little mad when i see a title just like mine...oh and uh sorry not JUST like mine b/c theres a not a space between Key and Blade in yours...woww big difference.. anyways if your going to get all angry and negative then i suggest you save it for the pms and not posting it on my fic...b/c i have a lot of friends and fans who read this that will probably start flaming if they see you saying anymore stuff..and i havent been negative to you in any way so its pretty stupid if you started to get mad at me

-phew anywayys enough drama right? haha im still working hard so keep checking for the update!! :D

slinky

One Step at A Time
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
it wasnt a threat..its a fact. flaming people who say negative things in here is what some of my fans would probably do

ive come up with even more ideas for the fic so im just rearranging some stuff around! summer is almost here :D!

*raises hand* yeah im one of those people who would flame if something negative was said bout this fic

but anyways yeah im still excited for ur new story for this fic
cant wait for summer when u get it all posted up :D

Kairi&Sora 4ever

lol im glad you are KK! oh and guess what! tonight im gonna post a drawing that i did for kh2 in the fan art forum so be sure to check it out if you want! ill tell you guys when i put it up! anyways im working on playing kh2 some more today to kind of refresh my memory about all of the worlds nd ansem reports and everything and work on my ideas some more!

FINALLY! For years I've searched for a genuinely good fan fic on here and I've finally found one. I must admit, at first i was skeptical and almost even quit reading through the first few chapters but the greatness literally grew within each chapter. Your plot and style of writing are so fresh and original, I could see in my head every thing that you were explaining. Your description is so fluent and beautiful and I feel privilaged to even have read this fan fiction. Although I'm really sad that you are discontinung it, I think you made a good choice in doing so. I absolutely cannot wait until you write your new fan fic because in reading this i know for a fact it will be even better if thats humanly possible lol. Thank you K&S for finally providing this site with a great fan ficiton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back