• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
im sorry you guys..a lot of really bad stuff happened late last evening..my friends dad had a heart attack or atleast thats what they think it was..but her mom took him to the hospital and my friend was really scared so i came over to comfort her. hes okay now but the doctors are still making sure hes okay to leave..but anyways im really sorry everyone ill try to get the chappy up tonight if i can
o shit sorry bout that... now im really sorry for badgering you about the next chapter... i show my support by putting your fanclub in my sig =D

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
holy crap hope hes okay my dad had a heart problem on christmas so hope that everything is okay for ya.

Kameron

Destiny Islands with my friends sora, riku, kairi,
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
im sorry you guys..a lot of really bad stuff happened late last evening..my friends dad had a heart attack or atleast thats what they think it was..but her mom took him to the hospital and my friend was really scared so i came over to comfort her. hes okay now but the doctors are still making sure hes okay to leave..but anyways im really sorry everyone ill try to get the chappy up tonight if i can
omg K&S, i'm so srry! :( I hope you're ok.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Kairi&Sora 4ever said:

damn . . .thats one ruff weekend, but i definitly know how u feel, except i had to deal wit a death in my family. my uncle passed away yesterday (a very cruddy way to end the weekend) but take ur time wit the new chapter. we all know its gonna be good!!!

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Lol,I'm on page 9. If only I didn't have an essay test,a math test,lots of homework, and being banned from the computer. I think if I use my time wisely I should finish by... tommorw or something.And can I join the Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath Fanclub. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I would like to join, but there's just one problem... I can't find it XD. Can you post the link or something, I'm just kinda slow on the uptake. BACK TO READING.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
the link is in my sig so just click it there if ya want ;)...anyways stupid mr mccoy made us have a test today so thats why i couldnt post the chappy last night...i know it seems like ive been saying this a ton but i really am working hard to finish the next chappy..i only get a little time every day to work on it..but i promise im almost done and i will get it up as soon as i can! so please dont give up on the fic just yet...though i dont blame ya if you already have :(..i suck at updates but my schedule has been really crazy lately..sorry everyone! i promise ill get one up.. :salutes hand: this fic isnt over until i say its over! lol

odie4lsu20

Crazy schedules need to diee......

take your time on the fic!!! make it as best as you can and we all know you will because you are the best!

kairiislandbyinuijuice.jpg

keybladewarsfanficpic.jpg

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I suggested this in Goldy's fic:

With that new vbPlaza you can buy an option that let's you sticky a thread.
Why don't we donate our points to K&S so that she can sticky this?

I think it's a good idea anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back