• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper33

Hey guys, K&S I'm ubberly sorry to hear bout your problems...I hope it shapes up for you...Cant' wait for teh new chappy, just take your time aright? dont push yourself...:D

theinversekey

Hey, i just read through your story and it is definitly the best fan-fic that i've ever read! It really keeps you captivated. Anyway, i didnt read through the whole thread because that would take forever so i just read the chapters.

Just consider me another of many fans!

Oh and i guess there is a spam problem so i try not to post anything...........spammy.

theinversekey

*munch, munch* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........cookie. Thanks!

im trying not to spam so...................................when is the next chapter coming. i mean really i cant wait. these fan-fics are the only thing keeping me from going nuts 'cause i cant wait for KH2. yes i know its sad but at least im honest.

isn't there some fan club for this fan fic? if there is i would probably join

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
theinversekey said:
*munch, munch* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........cookie. Thanks!

im trying not to spam so...................................when is the next chapter coming. i mean really i cant wait. these fan-fics are the only thing keeping me from going nuts 'cause i cant wait for KH2. yes i know its sad but at least im honest.

isn't there some fan club for this fan fic? if there is i would probably join
I'm probibly won't be on much when I get KH2 also...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I agree with DARKNESS 2 LIGHT on this one, its best to put family priorities first. Don't rrush on the chapter if there is too much preassure on you already! =3

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
we should youse a key if its not spam then type if it is put stars on it like this and aslso i mean to say this * KH2 is coming near...* its just an idea or just keep it to the pms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back