• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
ughh im gonna cry! :( i want to post the chappy so bad!! im like more than half done! but my moms screamin at me b/c i have to study for a friggin biology test! is it just me or do i have a bio test like every week..grrness..anywho..i had to sneak down here to type this b/c my mom is already mad...im sorry guys :'(..im so gonna get it up tomorrow if not tonight!! :goes to kick mr. mccoy in the crotch: take that! anyone want to join in my kicking?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

yess! lol kick him hard slink! im sawy guys :(..i hate letting you down..i know you were all excited...since we have a student holiday on friday that means i can stay up late thursday writing chappies...so ill get this one up by tomorrow..and then get maybe two more up on thursday!! :D..i hope that makes it up a little bit..my friggin schedule sucks..i wish i could just skip school lol

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
now now jaded, no use fo violence in here... unless its against the people that hate this fan fic, we do use violence against tehm

i cant wait to see it k&s!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

lol thanks for joining in the kicking! stupid mr mccoy we hate you!! :kick mr mccoy until he goes to the ground then throws evolution test at his face: you can just stick that test and put it- :eek: ..lol maybe i should stop right there

anyways the chappy will definately be up tomorrow....but just incase mr mccoy trys to give us another test wednesday.. :kicks mr mccoy one more time: there. :)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
OMG! Do you know how much that hurts!?!?!?!?!!?!
Its happened to me dozens of times! Kick the guy in the stomach, but not in the crotch!!!!!

SHame on you! JK!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Thats horrible! Don't take pride in kicking a guy in the crotch! Ah, I remember it vividly.... eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back