• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, How about this. Please dont comment on this fic if you dont have anything nice to say. And if your going to say something mean to someone, please pm it to them. Thanks!

Last edited:

Golden_x_Heart

talk about a stressful day, huh K&S?
DRAMA!!
lol, well, ill be here when you gewt ur chappy up for sure now! (ill PM you and tell you what happened)
ill be waiting!! :D
:waits in a corner with a book to pass the time while waiting for K&S to update:
<3

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
alright here it is chapter 9...i know i promised two chaps but due to all the stress from tonight im only able to post part one of this chapter (sorry guys..ur gonna need to save the tissues for later) i might be able to post more tomorrow if i have time...sorry once again you guys...but i hope you like it!

Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Chapter 9(part one): A Rude Awakening

Lien’s mind was racing as his heart throbbed uncontrollably inside his chest and his fingers curled into fists, trembling in pure loathing at his sides, “If they try to take Kairi they’ll have to kill me first.” He whispered, gritting his teeth menacingly.

He sprinted at a brisk pace through the endless corridor. Just as soon as he placed his hands firmly upon the rigid oak doors from whence he’d entered, a cold malicious voice sent a chill through his spine. He stopped dead in his tracks as all of the feeling escaped his body.

“Going so soon Lien?”

He swallowed hard in his throat as he twisted slowly around to face his adversary.

Ansem’s red lips curled into wicked smile across his cold merciless features as he stepped calmly out from the room, “You know, it’s not really in your contract to snoop around places that you don’t belong.” He sneered viciously at Lien.

“Alas Opes, yet another rat snooping around my premises today,” Ansem hissed over his shoulder to the monstrous platinum haired man that approached.

Fuming from a mixture of hatred and rage Lien grinded his teeth furiously, “Tell me what in the hell you’re planning, Ansem.” He seethed.

Ansem flashed his blood red eyes and scoffed mockingly, “So, I assume you heard dear Opes and I conversing. But what’s done is done…I didn’t plan to tell you this way but seeing as how you’re already here…”

A cold pure evil was etched in his ancient features as gave a curt nod to his beastly companion, “Opes, if you will, show our guest to the meeting chamber.”

The blonde man’s emerald eyes bulged insanely as he gripped both of Lien’s shoulders and shoved him viciously onward into the vast icy chamber. Upon entering Opes thrust Lien savagely down onto a gigantic, moldy armchair. “If you even try to move, the tip of my blade is the last thing you’ll ever see.” He hissed into Lien’s ear.

Glaring at the maniacal pair, Lien dug his nails deep into the chair beneath him as he awaited an explanation. Ansem gave a stiff nod to his accomplice “Opes, go take care of the boy, make sure he gets to twilight town by nightfall. And remember…no matter what happens, you must not be seen.”

Opes turned swiftly on his heel and took hasty strides to the farthest exit of the extensive room.

Sitting carefully down in the arm chair that faced Lien’s, Ansem let both hands drop weakly to his lap as he bore his crimson eyes deeply into Lien’s green ones, “I suppose I shall explain from the beginning.” He let out an exasperated sigh.

“Over the past few years.. being a widely honored and accomplished emperor, I decided to try and expand my knowledge by seeking out even more wisdom for the good of my people.” His hard cold face became grim as he continued.

“Many years ago, before even my time, Hollow Bastion was a nation solely dedicated to light and to love. As centuries past, the citizens grew uncontrollably fond of the light, each trying desperately to keep it for themselves refusing to share it with one another. The residents fought each other relentlessly for the light..most even resorting to murder. It seemed that the only hearts unaffected by the light’s deceiving charms were those of the children.”

Lien rubbed a hand anxiously through his spiky maroon hair as he hissed, “What in the hell does this have to do with my daughter?”

Ansem gazed bitterly at the young warrior as he pursed his lips, “It has everything to do with her.” He hissed in reply.

An uneasy silence passed before he continued, “As I was saying, the children were the only left of the pure hearted in Hollow Bastion. Together they built a new community all their own, and together they shared the light with everyone around. The nation became successful and prosperous, led by the purest of hearts, known as the Princesses of heart. But all too soon the same jealously swept through the city, as large rebellion groups formed to overthrow the Princesses. After much blood shed..very few Princesses of Heart were left standing. For countless years they searched and searched for someone who could restore the corrupt city back to its once peaceful state. Eventually they found their savior, a young warrior who wielded a mysterious and incredibly powerful weapon known as the key blade. Some say he was born from the light and that he was a warrior of the purest heart that guided the world to a state of peace. But others he was conceived in darkness, and wrought terror and destruction upon the world.”

Lien rolled his eyes agitatedly as he spat, “Its impossible! Key bearers? Princesses? Everyone in Hollow Bastion knows fairytales like that don’t exist! Why don’t you start making some sense?!”

With a disgustingly malicious smirk plastered across his thin pointed chin he continued, “Tisk, tisk..and I thought you of all people is this prison you call home would have a little perspective. Whether you believe me or not is you choice but I intend to continue my explanation. As I told you before, I sought out to find the connection between the light and the dark. After performing numerous experiments in my lab, I came to believe that light and dark are more similar than this ignorant race apprehend them to be. Every heart, even the one beating in your chest at this very second, was born from darkness.”

His eyes flashed manically as he persisted, “Upon my discovery I came to the realization that instead of fighting against the darkness.. we should let our hearts succumb to it. The only one with the power to eclipse the light forever is the key blade master..but the problem is that their whereabouts are unknown. The only solution to finding the key bearer is to be led to them by a Princess of Heart. Which is exactly why I need your daughter.”
Lien could feel his heart beat start to slow and his fingers dug deeper into the worn material of the armchair, “Your saying my daughter is a Princess of heart?” He breathed hoarsely.

“Precisely.” Ansem placed his hands on his knees leaning in closer to the warrior, “I suppose you saw that meteor shower the other night as well?”

Nodding apprehensively Lien whispered with a quavering voice, “W-what happened?”

Ansem’s eyes bulged maniacally as he spoke, “That meteor shower was the walls between then different worlds opening..for the first time in centuries! Finally after all of these years imprisoned on this tiny island I can finally escape.. I can proceed even further with my exploration and become the wisest man in all of the worlds! But in order to fulfill my plans I will need help…so Lien, I am proposing the offer to you. Come with me and help me in my pursuit of darkness, and I will ensure your daughters safety after I have sent her in search of the key bearer or decide against it and you’ll stay here to suffer my wrath with the rest of Hollow Bastion.” His voice cracked with insanity.

Lien sat expressionless as he let the words sink in. Feeling heat begin to grow in his face, he gasped in pure disgust and screamed in outrage “YOU’RE INSANE! You think I’d help you put my daughter in life threatening danger so she can find this key bearer to wrought terror and destructution upon my own homeland?!” He pushed himself viciously up, knocking down the armchair in the process.

“I’m getting the hell out of here..I’m going to warn everyone of your plans, just you wait…you wont be emperor for much longer!!” Lien shrieked furiously as he quickly flung the exit to the chamber ajar.

Ansem shook his head grimly as he whispered coldly, “Dear boy, you’ve just made the biggest mistake of your entire life.”

Golden_x_Heart

WHEW!!!!
CHAPPY!!!
IT WAS AMAZING!!!
AND REBECCA'S BACK!!!
AND SHE NEEDS A COOKIE!!!
:hands rebecca a cookie:
AWESOME UPDATE K&S!!!
ILL BE WAITING FOR MORE TOMORROW (hopefully)!!!
<3

edit: W00TNESS!!! FIRST POST!!!
<3

Gamergirl

Silver Member
oooooo good chapter . . . but y did it hav to end wit cliffhanger! aww well i guess we'll have 2 wait til 2morrow i guess . . . . now i wonder . . . .will kairi's dad make it out alive???? . . .or will he suffer the wrath of ansem????? who knows??? lol

Golden_x_Heart

Gamergirl89 said:
oooooo good chapter . . . but y did it hav to end wit cliffhanger! aww well i guess we'll have 2 wait til 2morrow i guess . . . . now i wonder . . . .will kairi's dad make it out alive???? . . .or will he suffer the wrath of ansem????? who knows??? lol
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON -
KEYBLADE WARS: THE AFTERMATH!!!!
<.< >.>
sorry, felt like i need to do that, lol
K&S, i hope you update tomorrow!
unless your busy
then i can wait
but if your not...
UPDATE TOMORROW!
<3

kevlexcruz

Awsome chapter! I'm really excited for d nxt one. But I can't read it tomorrow. It's our exam week tomorrow. And our last week of school too. Then its summer break!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back