• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Thats cool how now it switched to a completly different person who is like a celebrity! post more chapters kairi&sora4ever!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Here is the first half of chapter 7!! Oh and just to remind u..this is still the continuation of soras dream..so that u don’t get confused when you’re reading lol…anyways I really hope you guys like it!

Chapter 7: The dawn of a new age

As the bright rays of the sunrise streamed through an open window casting a hazy orange glow through the small room, Lien lazily blinked open his heavy eye lids, shielding them from the blinding light with his hand. “Where in the hell am I?” He yawned tiredly as he gazed suspiciously around the feminine looking room.

His mouth dropped in awe as she stepped through the doorway, looking even more beautiful than she had the day before, her black hair draped over her fair shoulders, with a radiance that simply captivated him. Her mouth broke into a gigantic smile when she glanced affectionately at him, her eyes shining with relief, “I was beginning to worry you’d never wake up! How are you doing, does your arm hurt at all? It’s a miracle he didn’t cut it off!” She giggled happily.

He ran an trembling hand through his spiky dark red hair before smiling brightly up towards his gorgeous companion, “Haha, yeah …um it feels pretty good actually, thanks for the help uh-“

“The name’s Miko,” She chirped, holding out a small delicate hand for him to shake.

When his fingers caressed her own it sent a chill down his spine that made his heart skip a beat. And as his emerald green eyes fell on her icy blue ones..he knew in that moment that this was the women he had waited his entire life for. Lien stared intensely into her deep blue eyes as he whispered, “It’s nice to meet you, Miko.”

--------------------------------

As time passed the love that Lien had for Miko grew deeper and deeper and as did hers for him. Together they swam through the brisk ocean waters, kissed passionately on the sandy moonlit shore, and soaked up every minute they could spare with one another. Eventually their love grew into marriage and the pair became the most beloved couple in all of Hollow Bastion, sharing such a profound unyielding bond that only they could understand.

Training progressed as usual but was quickly becoming more and more demanding as the tryouts for Ansem Elite, a group of warriors that fight for the protection of the nation and its citizens, named for the bold and courageous Lord Ansem who helped lead Hollow Bastion to the vast and prosperous nation it was presently.

Under the blazing yellow mid day sun, Lien and Jadis struck mercilessly at one another, both drenched in sweat from the wearisome training. Lien slumped exhaustedly down into the sand rubbing the perspiration from his blood red face onto his sleeve when he heard a soft voice call out to him, “Lien! Lien I have the most amazing news!” Miko she cheered ecstatically as she flung her thin arms around his neck.

He grinned tiredly as he placed his arms tightly around her slim waist, “What is it beautiful?”

She stood on tip toe and kissed his soft lips tenderly as she whispered “I’m pregnant Lien”

He placed his strong hands on her shoulders and placed her slowly back so he could see her face fully, his mouth hanging open in shock, “R-really??” He stammered his hands trembling on her soft skin.

Worry began to fill her expression and her voice shook in apprehension as she spoke, “Are you angry?”

He could see huge tears began to well in her sparkling eyes, “Angry? Miko you’ve just made me the happiest man in all of Hollow Bastion!!” He shrieked joyously, lifting his beautiful wife in the air and spinning her around before he took her head in his hands and pushed her lips lovingly into his own.

“Did you hear that Jadis? I’m gonna’ be a father!” He laughed punching his friend playfully in the shoulder.

Jadis beamed at the two a them as a huge goofy smile spread across his rugged face, “Yup I sure did! So Mik what do you think you’re gonna name it?” He roared cheerfully.

She placed a hand to her chin as she thought deeply, “Well, it’s not for sure or anything..but I have always loved the name Kairi.”

-----------------------

DUN DUN DUN....haha well maybe it wasnt that big of a cliffy but stuff about to get intense in the next few chapters... and all of the parts of this dream are gonna be pieced together! so dont worry if ur still confused!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Not bad, Not bad, More backround info.

EDIT: Wait, I just noticed the last sentance.

COOL! So this is so relivence to the present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back