• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
alright here it is!!! the next part of chapter 6! hope u like it! (oh and just to let u know.. all of the stuff that in italics is part of sora's dream..so u dont get confused or anything)

Chapter 6 (continued): The Dream

Sora tossed and turned restlessly in this bed, the thoughts of the prophecy tearing away at his conscience. He reached for his red haired beauty sleeping soundly next to him and pulled her tenderly into his bare chest as he held her tightly, trying desperately to keep his weary mind at peace. Finally he began to feel his heavy eyelids close shut as he yawned tiredly to his fair love, "Goodnight Kairi."

It was 20 years in the past when the world of Hollow Bastion was a peaceful and prospering nation, a nation based solely on its devotion of light and of love.. or so it was believed.

As afternoon slowly arrived the sun began to melt into the horizon casting a sparkling orange and pink haze over the sprawling kingdom just as a young and widely respected and famously handsome warrior by the name of Lien made his way across the shore, lazily chewing a peace of grass between his teeth as he walked. As he made his way to the group of attractive young girls, he cast a charming smile at the three of them, making them all blush a deep maroon color, giggling seductively in return. Just as he was about to make his move, he heard a deep rasping voice call out from behind him, "Lien get your lazy ass over here! We've got way to much training to do for you to slack off to hit on a couple of girls!"

The voice came from his best friend as well as training partner,Jadis. He gave the supremely ecstatic girls one last smile as he headed back towards his friend, fury etched into his expression as he hissed, "Why the hell do you have to embarrass me all the time Jadis!"

Jadis patted his friend jokingly on the back with his giant hand as he rolled his eyes mockingly, "Oh c'mon pretty boy its time to get back to work."

When they found an open spot on the white-sanded beach. Lien cocked a confident eyebrow at his large friend, “You sure you can handle this?”

Jadis snickered bravely in return, “You talk big, but lets see how well you can fight!”

Instantly they both flung out their weapons, Lien wielding two monstrous swords, and Jadis wielding a gigantic bladed sith. As the training commenced Lien effortlessly shielded all of his friend’s blows waiting for the perfect chance to strike. Suddenly as Jadis’s blade ricocheted off of his own, Lien got the target he was waiting for but his attention was immediately drawn away when he saw her. There out in the icy blue waters she stood, staring wistfully out to the spectacular sunrise that was painted across the sky, her black waist-length hair whipping wildly in the wind while she did so. His eyes burned into her, unable to pull away when he suddenly felt the sting of blood at his shoulder.

Before he knew it, Lien was blasted backward onto the soft silky sand his right arm bleeding profusely at his side. Horror-stricken Jadis came running to his friend’s side, his mouth open in awe at what he had done, “Li, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to actually hit you! Are you okay man?”

His vision slowly faded in and out, his world becoming a mix of colors until he felt the angelic touch of her hand on his face. She carefully knelt down to wear he lay. With her intensely blue eyes filled with worry she quickly pulled a glowing white substance out of a small brown bag she was holding. She sprinkled it cautiously on his deep wound as she whispered softy into his ear, “Don’t worry, I’m going to take care of you.”

He smiled blissfully bearing his bright green eyes into her own, her face the last thing he saw before passing into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------
sorry its not as long as i promised but i had a few complications..dont worry though..that definately isnt the end of his dream.. the big stuff is about to start happening in the next few chapters..and a lot of things are going to be pieced together- so dont worry..ur going to understand soon why im including this part in here ;)....im gonna post as much as i can tomorrow so be sure to check! thanks for being so understanding!

Golden_x_Heart

w00t! CHAPTER!!! AND IT WAS AMAZING! AND ITS GOING TO CONTINUE TOMORROW! OR TONIGHT IF WERE LUCKY! BUT I DOUBT IT! CUZ I KNOW WHAT TEH COMPLICATIONS WERE SO I PWN U ALL!
MWAHAHAHA!
:cough:
well, u lived up to meh hype once again K&S! u never cease to impress me!
update soon please!
<3

Oathkeeper33

Awesome chappy KS!!!! I loved it! I'm experiencing a tad of writers block...i'll take my note book to school tomorrow and write the next chappy...that is if i can...well, I have to focus on staring at my crush too...:p so just wanted to say, GREAT chappy. Good luck with that next one!

.:oh_your_hott:.

K&S you must be a fantastic writer cause I have fallen in friggen love with this story. And I usally don't say that about a lot of stories. Actually Ive only said that about one other sotry. You gots yourself a new fan, I hope you don't mind me using that thing in my sig but I must show my support for your story! Im behind this 1000000000000000000000000000%

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
aww i love u guys! you are all like the best fans ever!! :D and for making me so amazingly happy im posting you guys a new chap tonight because i have absolutely nooo homework!!! :) thanks for being so sweet all of u!! oh and dont worry, oh your hot, its totally fine that u use the sig! thanks being so supportive everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back