• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
...okay please dont be angry..okay actually you can be if you want..but i have a huge geometry test tomorrow and i have to make an A on it or else ill get a bad mid term grade :(..i only have like a couple of paragraphs left for the chappy but idk if i cant post it tonight- but since tomorrow is wednesday, all tests are over for the week, i dont have any sports to do tomorrow, and i probably wont have any homework...so that means ill post the promised chappy tomorrow, along with another..and since i owe it to you guys..and yall are the best fans ever.. so if im not busy maybe even ANOTHER chappy! thats like three in a row...and i know ive made a lot of promises to you guys but if i cant post atleast two by tomorrow..you all have permission to send me angry pms and w/e else you want to to lol..but you have my official promise :salutes hand: this time i will NOT let you guys down!..sorry again guys but i hope some of you can relate with how frustrating school can be :-/

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
its cool. i also know the feeling of being wraped in so much homework that your too busy for anything else. so take your time and dont worry about the fans. Just finish your work, study, and ace any test that comes in your way. good luck on your test and i hope the chapter comes soon.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
oh and double posting is also frowned upon :-\..its alright tho.. i was new here once! just try to not do it again ;)

anyyyways working on the chaps..first is pretty much done but im gonna post them both late tonight! oh and for some of u guys the spam is getting kinda out of control again..im probably gonna have to get a mod to delete some of it..but yeah just try to control yourself if you get the sudden urge to spam lol! anywho..stick around new chaps will prob be up by like 11ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back